Colin McgreGoat speaks

070_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
Conor cant bully Khabib. He's the smaller man this time.

Also, did you not see what Chad did to him in the first 10 seconds of the fight?

Last edited:
Ppl love giving fighters silly nicknames, don't they. It's quite odd.

lots of similarities

both are tiny guys who can't wrestle

3 times this year. Only 1 less than Khabib.

17 times in 2017.

3 times after the Eddie fight in 2016. 8 times before.

Your accusations are based on zero proof. Source USADA testing pool history.
Still sticking by it. He wouldn't be the first dude to be tested and not piss hot while juicing. Nagannou was tested plenty of times too all natty right. Romero all natty, Paulo Costa all natty Wanderlei Silva.....Nm. True i can only go by the eyeball test but thats my opinion.

First it was fresh
Now it is obnoxious

yeah throw some kicks and spinning shit at Khabib
{<BJPeen}
Don't think he will try any spinning shit, reckon he is going to use those kicks like a jab giving him an even greater effective reach advantage, forcing Khabib to try and rush him from far out and getting countered into oblivion.

Still sticking by it. He wouldn't be the first dude to be tested and not piss hot while juicing. Nagannou was tested plenty of times too all natty right. Romero all natty, Paulo Costa all natty Wanderlei Silva.....Nm. True i can only go by the eyeball test but thats my opinion.
You're basing it on "change over time"

The difference is Conor has always been lean and in good shape and went up in weight. Moving up a division is naturally going to = increase muscle mass if your training and diet is on point - which it is as he is trained by Dr. Julian Darby and kept in check by George Lockhart. The others you mentioned are either South American or from countries notorious for drug cheating or in Ngannou's case - fraudulent passports.

05_20230319_7f2762_2812328a-1.jpg

story-32231-32231-xlarge.jpg

He'd be smart to stick to teeps. Eddie and Chad caught a few but couldn't do anything with them. I doubt that he'll throw RHKs or standard low kicks.

So, a dude moves up a weight class and starts strength and conditioning training, opposed to bodyweighg training, because they can now put on more mass muscle and still make weight. The training then bulks up their physique, notably their legs, which is beneficial for their power punching.

And this has led you to convince yourself that he’s on steriods...right.

The only thing that your apparent incomprehension has done is highlight your lack of work ethic and poor genetic make-up.

Now, that’s one salty boy

upload_2018-8-9_17-22-22.gif

He'd be smart to stick to teeps. Eddie and Chad caught a few but couldn't do anything with them. I doubt that he'll throw RHKs or standard low kicks.
doubtful

snapping front kicks tho, side kicks, oblique's things of that nature he'll likely be using.

Muay thai style kicks are just a bad Idea against a wrestler like Khabib

I don't expect too many side kicks. I expect a lot of oblique kicks
he's got a decent spinning back kick as well. Overall I expect a lot of boxing but some of his kicks definitely may be good tools against a style like Khabib

Last edited:
So, a dude moves up a weight class and starts strength and conditioning training, opposed to bodyweighg training, because they can now put on more mass muscle and still make weight. The training then bulks up their physique, notably their legs, which is beneficial for their power punching.

And this has led you to convince yourself that he’s on steriods...right.

The only thing that your apparent incomprehension has done is highlight your lack of work ethic and poor genetic make-up.

Now, that’s one salty boy

View attachment 419101
No salt dude just my opinion. Im guessing your of the opinion that nobody is on the juice, just hard work and genetics, got it. And im in great shape always have been broseph. 6'5" 240 all natty. :)

he's got a decent spinning back kick as well. Overall I expect a lot of boxing but some of his kicks are definitely good tools against a style like Khabib
It's solid, yeah. I don't think he'll throw the back kick tho. Khabib will be looking for any chance he can get to lock up a single leg. Thats a little too risky imo.

Lots of snap kicks and boxing are in the near future.

I'm curious if Khabib has a special approach in mind for this fight.

No salt dude just my opinion. Im guessing your of the opinion that nobody is on the juice, just hard work and genetics, got it. And im in great shape always have been broseph. 6'5" 240 all natty. :)
No, obvs some are on roids.
However, if Conor was on roids his abs and traps would be much more prominent, rather than the wash board and shape he has always had, albeit with more muscle. That’s the reason Romero and costa are sus, it’s in the abs and traps. Roids aren’t going to specifically max out your legs and leave them alone.

Back