Social Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary "Just Do It" Campaign

Good choice by Nike?

• Total voters
Boycott Nike: Trump Refuses to Join in Because Nike Is a Tenant and Pays 'a Lot of Rent'

<Oku02><YayKpop>

LOL at anybody dumb enough to believe this man ever cared about anything else.

Trump didn't apply tariffs to clothing and shoes (from China). Is it a coincidence that Ivanka Trump's fashion line is made overseas , with some of it in China? Not like China is indispensable as a garment producer; Honduras, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam are all major producers of garments destined for the US.

http://fortune.com/2018/07/09/donald-trumps-china-tariffs-dont-apply-to-ivanka/

Well it was always about the $$$

I’m still boycotting by wearing my Nike gym stuff until it’s so beat up I have to donate it. You better believe I’m btfo my shorts and sneakers while thinking of liberal tears though.......

"Nike's Market Value Surges By $6 Billion After Controversial Kaepernick Ad"

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nike-apos-market-value-surges-141723982.html

"Nike has donated three times as much money to Republicans as Democrats this year"

A new report from the Center for Responsive Politics — a non-profit, non-partisan research group focusing on money in politics — shows that Nike employees and its political action committee have donated more than three times as much money to republican candidates as democratic challengers for the 2018 election season. While Nike has caught heat from right-leaning supporters for its decision to feature Colin Kaepernick in the company’s latest ad campaign, a new report from the Center for Responsive Politics — a non-profit, non-partisan research group focusing on money in politics — shows that Nike employees and its political action committee have donated more than three times as much money to republican candidates as democratic challengers for the 2018 election season.

In all, Nike has given $424,000 to the GOP compared to $122,000 to Democrats. The findings follow a recent trend showing Nike has donated more to Republicans than Democrats in every election cycle since 2010 with the exception of 2016.

So Kapernick is apparently giving a speach at Harvard, but demands it not be recorded or reproduced and be entirely off the record?

I thought the point was to have a platform? Not intentionally wall his statements off?

Also, guess he's trying to trademark his fro lol

i just bought two pairs here in OZ - both styles very heavily discounted - eg down from 250 to 99 - so finally they are worth buying

For what it's worth, Kaepernick turned down an offer to play football in the aaf

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/02/aaf-reached-out-to-colin-kaepernick-tim-tebow

They pulled good numbers their opening weekend. If Kaep really was a top 30 qb, he could sure prove it here by lighting up the field with these scrubs. That'd without a doubt prove he was being blacklisted by the nfl. I would guess this league would have no issue with him taking his knee for the national anthem for the spike in viewership they'd get with him quarterbacking one of their teams

For what it's worth, they also contacted Tim Tebow. Tebow decline to continue his baseball quest with the NY Mets. Story didnt give a reason for Kaepernick decline

@El anciano

Back