Social Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary "Just Do It" Campaign

Good choice by Nike?

• Total voters
Yeah, I fucking hate it when people put principles over money.

It's just the worst.
Well it's sort of silly to not stand for the Anthem to protest racism from cops. It's the best country and best opportunities that these guys could have anywhere in the world. So I wouldn't protest in this way. It sends the wrong message and has hurt the NFL attendance and tv ratings.

I could see this hurting nike too.

I was a Kaepernick fan before all this. By that, I mean I loved watching him play. I think mobile qb's are more exciting to watch.

Anyway, it's kinda sad to see him go this path that he has. I think his girlfriend had a lot to do with his political transition

I don't know what his real reason for doing it was. If he felt personally that it was something worth doing even though he lost his job, then people should support him on that aspect alone. It has defiantly cost him millions of dollars. if you were a fan you should be in support of him doing so. If he only did it because Blaine was starting the season ahead of him, he is a fool and paying the price. I'd like to think he did so on his principles though, it makes it a much better story.

As long as it rustles conservatives who cares?

Well it's sort of silly to not stand for the Anthem to protest racism from cops. It's the best country and best opportunities that these guys could have anywhere in the world. So I wouldn't protest in this way. It sends the wrong message and has hurt the NFL attendance and tv ratings.

I could see this hurting nike too.
No form of protest is acceptable to people like you. Fuck off.

It’s funny that facts and details proves the Keap stance is unwarranted but expect Nike stocks to plummet

I doubt Trump’s core supporters are Nike’s target audience.

No form of protest is acceptable to people like you. Fuck off.
So how come he never had a problem until he got benched and was gonna get cut? Dude had been in the NFL since 2011.

Now that Nike is involved I am sure the whites will understand the cause.

I don't know what his real reason for doing it was. If he felt personally that it was something worth doing even though he lost his job, then people should support him on that aspect alone. It has defiantly cost him millions of dollars. if you were a fan you should be in support of him doing so. If he only did it because Blaine was starting the season ahead of him, he is a fool and paying the price. I'd like to think he did so on his principles though, it makes it a much better story.
I don't know, but I have to think his girlfriend, BLM activist and Muslim had something to do with him going off the deep end with his worldviews and protests. I don't think he was raised like that. None of this happened till after he got with her.

I don't know, but I have to think his girlfriend, BLM activist and Muslim had something to do with him going off the deep end with his worldviews and protests. I don't think he was raised like that. None of this happened till after he got with her.
Can't blame him. His GF is a total smokeshow.

You freely admit to having no idea about what he was raised to believe. Maybe the reason him and his GF got along to start with is they shared similar political views.

You freely admit to having no idea about what he was raised to believe. Maybe the reason him and his GF got along to start with is they shared similar political views.
His adopted parents are supposedly Christians. I took notice of the stories about him and that. I followed him a little bit.

And I wonder if being adopted he's just struggling to find himself.

So it's just a coincidence?
He was never cut, right?

Do you really think that he wouldn't immediately be one of the best back ups in the entire league?

He has hurt himself to the tune of millions of dollars to stand(kneel) for what he believes in. It's tragic that so many people want to demonize that. If more people actually had principles that they stuck to, we'd be a much better country for it.

Why football man no stand for flag song?

Why football man hate flag and america?

His adopted parents are supposedly Christians. I took notice of the stories about him and that. I followed him a little bit.

And I wonder if being adopted he's just struggling to find himself.

A lot of people have different political views than their parents. You have a bad habit of projecting your personal beliefs on others. You don't have the information about his personal politics.

He was never cut, right?

Do you really think that he wouldn't immediately be one of the best back ups in the entire league?

He has hurt himself to the tune of millions of dollars to stand(kneel) for what he believes in. It's tragic that so many people want to demonize that. If more people actually had principles that they stuck to, we'd be a much better country for it.
He got benched during the 2015 season and was due to make $11 million if he was on the final 53 man roster in September 2016. That summer is when he magically started having a problem with the anthem.
I don't care about kneeling for the anthem, I wouldn't even play it before sporting events, but let's call a spade a spade. About to get cut + smoking hot SJW GF = Kaep's "beliefs."

Back