Colin "Freakshow" Fletcher signed by UFC

MMAfanWA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UK lightweight Colin Fletcher (8-2) is eager to get into the UFC winner's column. A fan favourite on The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes, "Freakshow" lost to Northern Irishman Norman Parke (17-2) in last month's finale on the Gold Coast, Australia. It was uncertain whether his exciting style and big personality would earn him a contract despite the setback. The rangy submission fighter from Sunderland told fans the good news via Twitter today.

"I signed with the @ufc b4 TUF final and I wasn't released so I'm currently waiting for a match up :) thought I'd say as ppl keep askin"

From MMA Lives Here

Last edited:
congrats to Colin Freakshow! I look to see massive improvements from him in his next fight, he's one of the biggest lightweights which will play to his advantage

I like him, but he needs to step up his game. He's definitely at the very bottom if the UFC lightweight division.

images

He's a great guy, glad he was signed.

He desperately needs to work on his wrestling though!

He was signed before the final?

Do they sign a pre contract kinda deal before tuf? Otherwise what's the point of winning the show?!

Ayyyyyy Col :D Really hope he gets a win under his belt. I think the nerves got the better of him in the finale.

He became annoying on the show.

But, good luck to the man, I wish him all the best.

He was signed before the final?

Do they sign a pre contract kinda deal before tuf? Otherwise what's the point of winning the show?!

im guessin only the really impressive guys get offered a fight contract. after the show and before the finale

great news for the freakshow..
i hope he can improve his game and put up a good show..

Sadly I don't really see him sticking around for that long. Really grew to like the guy on the show though. Lightweight is probably the toughest division for new blood to break into.

I'd like to see Freakshow move to a new team in the States.

I feel he can really improve his game a great deal and I'd love to see what he's capable of.

I like him, but he needs to step up his game. He's definitely at the very bottom if the UFC lightweight division.

Given how nice of an ass Freakshow has it gave me a tingle to think of him on the bottom. Thanks.

Back