Coleman - If you call Dana White a "DR" you would be facing some stiff competition

They paid Tito too much money for him to receive any tune up fights. Need to cash in on that name value and not risk him losing to the Matt Hamills............oh wait.

lol

Mark Coleman said:
you definitely wouldn’t want to call Dana White a “Dick Rider” because [...] you would be facing some stiff competition
I can't be the only one immature enough to laugh at this, right? This is SHERDOG, dammit!!!

mo has a point in that under the unified rules, he should have won that fight. he fought to win on points, so in principle, he should have lost. but since others have won the same way he fought, i can see him feeling like he won that fight.

the rules need to be changed. it's making mma lame and boring.

But he still lost first and third round, there shouldnt be any question about it we are judging by the rules.

The rules are somewhat subjective. I was surprised that Rampage got the decision, but you have to see how it's possible, no?

It's pretty much what happened to Tito.

Ever since he the Rashad Evans draw, he's had ONE fight for the rest of his MMA career in which he was the betting favorite.

Which fight was that?

Dana White is a doctor and I don't care who hears me

There I said it

Dana isn't the official matchmaker but if you think he doesn't play a major role in main card matchmaking you are more then a little naive.

Not saying he does not play any role
not sure about a major role though

Did Coleman forget the interview BEFORE the fight where he repeated it twice?

Back