Coleman - If you call Dana White a "DR" you would be facing some stiff competition

It's pretty much what happened to Tito.

Ever since he the Rashad Evans draw, he's had ONE fight for the rest of his MMA career in which he was the betting favorite.

It's pretty much what happened to Tito.

Ever since he the Rashad Evans draw, he's had ONE fight for the rest of his MMA career in which he was the betting favorite.

I think that had more to do with Tito as a fighter, rather than Dana White as a matchmaker.

I think that had more to do with Tito as a fighter, rather than Dana White as a matchmaker.

I dunno, he didn't really get rebounds like most guys. he was on like a 5 year losing streak when he beat bader. which no one expected.

DW would have fired him before the post-fight presser, lol.

Lawal has no one to blame for the loss but himself. I was thrilled to see a nod to Pride judging with Rampage getting the win, because he DEFINITELY "won the fight".

Translation would be Coleman is a comedian. :icon_chee j/k You can't blame Rebney, Mo should redirect that quote to the refs is he disagrees. He may have a tough time winning them over but hey at least your still in good terms with your boss.

Wait...call Dana a DR, get stiff competition presumably higher ranked, win and climb the ladder.

Win-win?

Wait...call Dana a DR, get stiff competition presumably higher ranked, win and climb the ladder.

Win-win?

let's put it this way: if Matt Brown had called Dana a rider of penis, he would have faced at least one wrestler in his current string of fights.

Nah besides maybe the Lil Nog match I think the UFC were clearly looking to cash Tito in for years although you could argue that was down to his fame being great enough that he didn't need to be built up again after loses rather than Dana's bruised ego.

DW would have fired him before the post-fight presser, lol.

Lawal has no one to blame for the loss but himself. I was thrilled to see a nod to Pride judging with Rampage getting the win, because he DEFINITELY "won the fight".

"Won the fight"? Whuuuuttt??? :icon_conf

let's put it this way: if Matt Brown had called Dana a rider of penis, he would have faced at least one wrestler in his current string of fights.

Exactly. And if Nick Diaz had 'played the game' he would have been given a bunch of guys who would have stood in front of him the way BJ did and you'd all be calling Nick the WW GOAT.

I love how well-spoken Coleman has become.

Win-win?

Like Jon Fitch or Yushin Okami or even Machida?

If Dana White doesn't want you to fight for the championship because he doesn't like your style or feels disrespected, you are going to keep getting stepped over. Yeah, Okami finally got his shot after being shuffled several times, and Machida is back in the Big Show, but he had a period where he was the obvious next in line (hell, he was even the crowned #1 contender), and Dana still mixed it up.

You would probably face a murderers row, maybe a grueling trilogy with the likes of Andy Wang.

Back