Cole Miller uses a racially derogratory remark against Conor Mcgregor

I'm surprised nobody caught onto this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VUOcD4VF88

At 28:38 "I'm gonna buy his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue".

Mickey, the Irish gypsy in the movie Snatch. Buys his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue. Later in the film she's burned to death in her caravan by his enemy.

Conor was doing a good job of hyping the fight. He used the m word a few times but in a slang context and he got under Cole's skin. Cole had no responses. So just before Cole leaves the show he insults Conor's mom and nationality by referencing the movie. He made it personal.

I wanted Cole to win this one but he lost my support.

Please, PLEASE: SHUT THE FUCK UP. In fact, I think YOU'RE racist for finding racist things where there isn't racism. Reminds me of something Dee Snider once said during his court hearing against censorship in the mid 80s (in context): If you see/hear something that SOUNDS/SEEMS like it could be gay, racist, violent, etc., maybe it's just an expression of who YOU are.

Please, PLEASE: SHUT THE FUCK UP. In fact, I think YOU'RE racist for finding racist things where there isn't racism. Reminds me of something Dee Snider once said during his court hearing against censorship in the mid 80s (in context): If you see/hear something that SOUNDS/SEEMS like it could be gay, racist, violent, etc., maybe it's just an expression of who YOU are.
You're right. People bringing up racism helps keep it alive more than anything. People bringing it up when it's nonexistent is worse.

It wasn't racist or insulting to his mom or nationality.

"I want your mom to die" is fucked up, but not an insult. "Your mom is a fat whore" is an insult.

Technically I think if his mom is fat, and is a working whore, then it's just a statement of fact.

Geeze TS, get a life.......

Says the guy with 2,000 posts.

Look, it was wrong of Cole to say that okay? At least I think it was wrong. I wouldn't say that to someone. And I want Conor to beat him up.

I just read the first two post, and jumped to see how long it was. 12 pages over nothing...

I'm surprised nobody caught onto this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VUOcD4VF88

At 28:38 "I'm gonna buy his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue".

Mickey, the Irish gypsy in the movie Snatch. Buys his mom a caravan in periwinkle blue. Later in the film she's burned to death in her caravan by his enemy.

Conor was doing a good job of hyping the fight. He used the m word a few times but in a slang context and he got under Cole's skin. Cole had no responses. So just before Cole leaves the show he insults Conor's mom and nationality by referencing the movie. He made it personal.

I wanted Cole to win this one but he lost my support.
Its funny when fans get butt hurt for a fighter....are you the GOAT?

Oh you're not? Then stfu

2037e.jpg

Save yer' breath fer' coolin' yer' porridge!

Lol. You'd have to be a serious bitch to get upset over this.

Pathetic OP, just pathetic.

Back