Cole Miller should retire

He looked abysmal last night. Absolutely horrible. And to be honest, has done for a while now.

Remember when he was supposed to fight McGregor and some thought he'd be a threat?! Haha!

He'll be cut now coz I think contract is up and he doesn't want a renewal anyway coz they aren't paying him enough. Good luck headlining Atlanta Fight Championship or something, coz Bellator won't be offering you any more than you've been earning.

Seems like only recently he was calling out the continent of Europe...

Y'all are dicks. I haven't watched the fight but cole has given a lot for the sport
He really has. He's never been a contender but he's had a lot of great fights that I enjoyed watching, and at the end of the day that means a lot. It pisses me off when I see dipshits come in here and bash him for having the balls to speak out about the UFC's abusive pay scale. I guess we know who the fucking tools are on here.

Guy was cannon fodder from jump, a real waste. Talks like he "coulda been a contenda" but was lucky to eek out a min wage existence. Someone should have given him the low down after tuf.

Only previous Cole fight I can even recall was when he beat Junie Browning and I only remember because of Junie Browning

that decision will be made for him shortly

He really has. He's never been a contender but he's had a lot of great fights that I enjoyed watching, and at the end of the day that means a lot. It pisses me off when I see dipshits come in here and bash him for having the balls to speak out about the UFC's abusive pay scale. I guess we know who the fucking tools are on here.
I'm thinking a good chunk of them are zuffa employees on here that are pissed for him speaking out. He's always been an entertaining fighter

Said he was basically fed up with fighting anyway. Fed up with the poor pay. When you never become champ, tough to get rich in MMA..

Back