Cole Miller Out vs. Conor McGregor @ Fight Night Dublin. Diego Brandao Replaces Him

Better fight, early exchanges should be fun. But brandao will most likely gas with mcgoat being stronger in the later rounds, if it goes tgat far.

HUH

WHAT

Anyway the Brandao fight is decent, didn't watch his fight with Dustin P but hopefully he has a good gameplan for this fight, I believe he can win it.

Maaaaaaaaaan. Easy KO for McGoober. UFC is just going to hand him a title shot, huh? Where is KZ at?

mj-laughing.gif

He did it once. :(

Damn that really sucks. The heat between Conor and Cole was real. And that was a perfect goddamn opponent to test himself against.

HUH

WHAT

Anyway the Brandao fight is decent, didn't watch his fight with Dustin P but hopefully he has a good gameplan for this fight, I believe he can win it.

I have lost all faith Brandao. His fight against Poirer was pathetic.

That's unfortunate. I thought Cole Miller was a pretty tough test for McGregor. I don't see Brandao being nearly as competitive. If Brandao can't get this to the ground, McGregor is going to have an easy night.

Damn that really sucks. The heat between Conor and Cole was real. And that was a perfect goddamn opponent to test himself against.

Can you put a poll for us in this thread? I am curious to see whom Sherdog is favoring.

Yeah, this fight definitely didn't feel manufactured as far as dislike goes. They were legitimately biting at the other's jugular. I think Cole has the tools to beat McGregor and to give him a very serious test, so we can see exactly where he stands as far as a talent.

Brandao is a killer and I'm not sure why people are acting like this is an easier fight for Conor. Cole Miller had nothing.

Also, Brandao doesn't take any shit and is as crazy as they come. I can't wait.

This main event is a lot better than something like Marquardt vs. Te Huna. This shit is gonna be violent. I wonder if it'll still be the first Fight Night card on FOX though.

Brandao is a killer and I'm not sure why people are acting like this is an easier fight for Conor. Cole Miller had nothing.

Also, Brandao doesn't take any shit and is as crazy as they come. I can't wait.

Lol you actually think he could beat the GOAT?? Lololololololl

Supposing Macgregor beats Brandao as he should, do we really need to still see him vs Miller (except for beef squashing purposes)? I mean, what does Cole have over Diego besides cardio? Fight IQ?

I was split against Cole, against Diego I think Mcgregor takes it with relative ease. Don't think Diego has a diverse enough game to pose the challenges Cole would have. Brandao is basically a 5-minute murderer, then he fades and has problems dictating where the fight takes place.

I think this fight looks a lot like the Brimmage fight. Maybe lasts a minute or so longer, but probably not too much more.

A thumb? Jamie Varner would laugh at this....

Supposing Macgregor beats Brandao as he should, do we really need to still see him vs Miller (except for beef squashing purposes)? I mean, what does Cole have over Diego besides cardio? Fight IQ?

Fight IQ, overall diversity, big league experience, genuine lunacy.

IMO

Diego likes to act crazy as shit, but he wilts, and often doesn't look like the madman he is outside of the cage, when he's inside of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back