Cold Weather in Canada

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday it was about -25 celius including the wind factor where I live. Today it was pretty normal with -14 celcius.

However Saturday and sunday they predict around -26 and -24 celcius.

And I don't even live up north

They say wind chill values will reach near minus 40 overnight in certain regions.

giphy.gif

Whenever I see an American complain about cold weather

giphy.gif

Here in ft worth Texas it's about 70 degrees right now. It's supposed to drop down to freezing temperatures tomorrow, is normal.

62 in Cali wearing shorts, yesterday I was hitting the bags under the rain, tomorrow will be warmer. Life is good

Once someone on Sherdog who was from Boston told me that people from Boston are a special group of people. That they have a tough mentality because of their cold winters.

tenor.gif

Yeah, Americans can complain about cold weather - alaska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New York -- about 1/3 can complain about it
usa-state-temperature-winter-br.jpg

But it will be a cold one here for the next few days.

It’s a comfortable 9C in Vancouver. Might need a light sweater today. But don’t move here. We are full.

Yesterday it was about -25 celius including the wind factor where I live. Today it was pretty normal with -14 celcius.

However Saturday and sunday they predict around -26 and -24 celcius.

And I don't even live up north

They say wind chill values will reach near minus 40 overnight in certain regions.

Whenever I see an American complain about cold weather

Speak English you filthy uneducated 3rd world slob.

Lol at shoveling snow and having to use your heater most the year.

Lol at Canada

It’s a comfortable 9C in Vancouver. Might need a light sweater today. But don’t move here. We are full.

Yeah, definitely full... of shitty Vancouver people. That city smells like homeless drug urine.

It’s was like -40 with the wind chill yesterday here lol

What if i'm a muslim, trans-woman, illegal immigrant?

American soil. - 45f is -43c... No wind chill factor

dRFWvkt.jpg

And these are probably SJW college kids...

Indeed, very competitive place to rent or even buy a home. I was there in 2016/2017 and the winter was worse than i expected, think it was a freak one. Nobody had winter tires and were horrible drivers.

It's 70F right now and I somehow caught a cold.

I'm on that soup, sprite and stay in all night time right now.

That's why it's a peaceful country, everyone's too frozen to start trouble.

QUOTE="Sansnom,

giphy.gif

-------------------------

I remember when that happened. I was watching it live and it was intense.

Kind of like the OJ chase.

Back