Cold Engine Economy analysis after the vaccine

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If a vaccine is synthesized and distributed, it's still going take several months before most cities recover.
I've been thinking about how long Las Vegas and Reno would take to recover since most people would be jobless by the time the federal government finds a cure.

Their economy is comparable to warming a car engine during frigid winter months.
It's going to be a very long time after lock down has been lifted!
There's not enough money flowing in the economy for people to go out and recklessly spend it on gambling.
This also means less flights will be booked for Vegas for quite a long period.

What other tourist industries do you think will see long setbacks?

The global economy has been grounded rot a halt. The ripple effect will continue for a while.

at least we are firing up the printers tho...

Cant see the cruise ship industry recovering any time soon. And good fuckin riddance if you ask me.

Vegas largest money attraction is EDM -- willing to bet once this ends, the physical venue entertainment industry is going get a huge sugar rush in consumption

It’s gonna get a lot worse before it gets better unfortunately. I am buying tickets for a trip back home in late Aug, but I am making sure that the tickets are fully changeable and refundable in case it’s not over.

Cant see the cruise ship industry recovering any time soon. And good fuckin riddance if you ask me.
They should turn those floating monstrosities into coral reefs and recycle them for scrap steel .. and don’t sell a single pound of that steel to China.

Back