Cold Case Files: Why did antiperspirant & deodorant disappear???

Shinigami

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is what I mean
47f88b28-7eb0-49bc-b874-6c230c7d84e1_1.93c7d8628fe244e74df95f1432c44a5a.jpeg

See it clearly on the label. This worked. This made my hairy armpits smell flowery and stay dry.

Now you have antiperspirant with odor protection
719ABsyNPdL._SY355_.jpg

71f-K6xrIqL._SL1500_.jpg

or antiperspirant/deodorant

71o7UcyMb1L._SL1500_.jpg

antiperspirant aerosol

^ this shit all sucks!!

Where is the good stuff? Why did they quit making it? Was it because of the talcum powder thing? There is no information anywhere. You cannot buy antiperspirant & deodorant anywhere

You can buy deodorant which sucks. You can buy antiperspirant which sucks now and you will sweat.
These motherfuckers. Right Guard, Old Spice, Degree...all of the sold antiperspirant & deodorant and then one day all the motherfuckers stopped selling it.
But google shows up nothing on why this is a case.

Even Google is in on this conspiracy.

If you really want your pits to stop sweating you can get some medical grade antiperspirant containing higher doses of aluminium chloride. That shit will stop you from sweating for days after use.

I'm a Mitchum man, myself.
71TsS3q-BgL._SY355_.jpg

hmmm...it does say antiperspirant & deodorant on the amazon ad, ok, I have to try this

although one guy says this on amazon "WARNING the product shipped is not the product in the picture! Mitchum has created a new formula, with a NEARLY identical package - which is the one that is actually being sold. The new formula is thick and sticky, and turns to glue under my arms in the shower. It's gross."

hmmm...it does say antiperspirant & deodorant on the amazon ad, ok, I have to try this

although one guy says this on amazon "WARNING the product shipped is not the product in the picture! Mitchum has created a new formula, with a NEARLY identical package - which is the one that is actually being sold. The new formula is thick and sticky, and turns to glue under my arms in the shower. It's gross."

Been using it for years now.

I get it at the grocery store, not Amazon though.

I swear by it, sherbro.

If you really want your pits to stop sweating you can get some medical grade antiperspirant containing higher doses of aluminium chloride. That shit will stop you from sweating for days after use.
I only use that stuff for when I need to be speaking in front of people because it burns your skin after a while. Not for everyday use

Cancer? Or other negative health effects? If you can't eat it don't leave it on your skin...

Hmmm...I did notice that Old Spice discontinued a lot of their stuff recently and I was wondering the same thing. All these companies are probably getting sued for all kinds of stuff. (You made me fat, you gave me cancer, you turned me gay, etc.)

Cancer? Or other negative health effects? If you can't eat it don't leave it on your skin...

This is why. It turned out it causes cancer and parkinsons, alzheimers, I believe.

You can actually feel the aluminium's effect if you pay attention. Hard to describe, like a subtle discomfort. I use a deodorant made by a granola company, it actually works better than what I was using but... it costs 30$.

You can actually feel the aluminium's effect if you pay attention. Hard to describe, like a subtle discomfort. I use a deodorant made by a granola company, it actually works better than what I was using but... it costs 30$.
you just rub some trail mix on your armpit

This is why. It turned out it causes cancer and parkinsons, alzheimers, I believe.

lol, worth the risk

You can make your own deodorant very easily and it's cheap. It won't have any metals in it so it won't prevent you body being natural but it can mask odor if that's a problem for you... Arrowroot powder, coconut oil, other things...

ARRID extra dry is/was the way to go

Back