Colby's shtick is growing on me...

Nope, i want him to get ktfo, and i love Trump.

soon as he loses ur gonna hate him.

colby impressed me when he beat stun guy. i picked him over maia and rda because of his skills. but when he talks <{MindBrown}>

also lol at him beating robbie putting him over for everyone. dude put the pace on rda. do people forget what rda did to lawler? it wasnt a gimme match up, but favorable none the less

Really? He’s the one that’s doing it for you? He only has preplanned lines and is shit for improv. Of all the “heel” personas, his is the most obviously fabricated.

Of course it's fabricated. He rents pretty models and buys sweet blazers. It costs money to make money. He's an independent contractor and he's taking advantage of that. He also seems to be training hard as fuck still so he knows exactly what he's doing and why.

I’m not trying to “do better” than Colby. If you’re enjoying his shtick you probably aren’t a smart guy. I’m not trying to one up you, just pointing it out.
Maybe you just don't get the joke...

Really? He’s the one that’s doing it for you? He only has preplanned lines and is shit for improv. Of all the “heel” personas, his is the most obviously fabricated.
Yes and yes...

It may not be funny but I can respect what he is trying to do as a heel.

colby is not even wwe shit, it is TNA shit, very very bad ... the day he lose, he will regret having this gimmick

Yes and yes...

It may not be funny but I can respect what he is trying to do as a heel.

Just many that do it better imo. But I’m not a big fan of it in general, just be yourself, not into fake personas. Bisping is a good example, it works for him because he really is kind of a dick. Sure he may turn it up a bit to promote a fight but it’s him still. To each their own though, if you like it then fine, we don’t have to agree.

Hes a boring wrestler racking up decisions so he needs to make up for it somewhere
giphy.gif

Just many that do it better imo. But I’m not a big fan of it in general, just be yourself, not into fake personas. Bisping is a good example, it works for him because he really is kind of a dick. Sure he may turn it up a bit to promote a fight but it’s him still. To each their own though, if you like it then fine, we don’t have to agree.
Like may be too strong a word... More like acceptance, no longer being triggered, and appreciation of his dedication to it.

Everyone gets what he`s doing, anyone who doesnt, deserves to be "triggered". The thing is, he`s doing it badly.

He would have much more success if he had the guts to come out as a gay ufc fighter.

Pretty sad times for MMA if people find such an awful act amusing

You don’t need to end every post with an ellipsis. It makes me think you’re not very bright.
Yeah, keep repeating that you think I'm not very smart....

IDGAF, and Colby will still trigger you lol.

Like may be too strong a word... More like acceptance, no longer being triggered, and appreciation of his dedication to it.

I get that. He’s just annoying to me, I roll my eyes and cringe at his schtick every time. But I wouldn’t say he triggers or makes me mad. He’s just a nuisance that I’d enjoy getting worked, not only for the fake persona but because I’m not a fan of style. But it works for him I guess, so whatever.

It's like a frog being heated up in water. If you are exposed to something for long enough you don't notice the discomfort. I still do though....

Cos I'm NOT A FROG!
What do gou have against the French?

Back