Colby's shtick is growing on me...

Colby has done a great job. He is in the top 5 most talked about fighters on the planet rn.

I watched that food truck diaries with Colby and now I like him. He seems like a good dude outside his persona. If that's what he needs to do to make money, why would I hate him for that? Business is business.
That was a turning point for me too...

Made me chuckle when he showed up to ufc 241 with the belt doing his act.

Well i started to like The Schmo so i can´t blame ya.

I like the schmo too. He’s a character.. I don’t even watch his stuff, and I hear people say this a lot and it always sounds edgy to me, but the amount of feathers he ruffles has made me a fan

Come on... Even Colby could do better than that.
I’m not trying to “do better” than Colby. If you’re enjoying his shtick you probably aren’t a smart guy. I’m not trying to one up you, just pointing it out.

In today's episode of "you might be a racist", Sherdog poster slowly develops crush on Covington, 11 EST/10 CST.

In today's episode of "you might be a racist", Sherdog poster slowly develops crush on Covington, 11 EST/10 CST.
So is colby a racist, ppl that like him or both? What makes you believe is, if you don’t mind me asking?

Joe Rogan brought this up in a podcast recently. Colby PLAYS a character. Colby was about to be cut from the UFC before the Maia fight and decided its time to drum up some support and develop the Chaos Nation brand.

Like it or not like popular incels on this site (@TheToqueville ;)) whether you like him or hate him he has made a name for himself. My advice to the haters who will tune in to watch him fight regardless because they want to see him lose, go clean the Cheeto Dust of your nerdy ass hands.

i-could-bash-some-nerds-right-now-32277732.png

So is colby a racist, ppl that like him or both? What makes you believe is, if you don’t mind me asking?

Don't play stupid. Colby's playing to a very specific audience.

It’ll grow on you when he’s keeping his mouth shut. I can appreciate Chael’s heel act because he was good at it, but Colby’s is just sad.

I think Colby is actually better at the heel act than Chael ever was.

People legitimately hate Colby.

I can't remember Chael entering an arena and the whole place starts booing.

Really? He’s the one that’s doing it for you? He only has preplanned lines and is shit for improv. Of all the “heel” personas, his is the most obviously fabricated.

It's like a frog being heated up in water. If you are exposed to something for long enough you don't notice the discomfort. I still do though....

Cos I'm NOT A FROG!

It’ll grow on you when he’s keeping his mouth shut. I can appreciate Chael’s heel act because he was good at it, but Colby’s is just sad.
Yeah he really isn’t good at it at all. It’s like he was inspired by poorly written bullies from saved by the bell

At first I hated it, I'm typically not a big fan of trash talking etc...

I still don't really like what comes out of his mouth (it is cringy) but I am developing an appreciation for the whole heel act.

Anyone else having a change of heart where Colby is concerned?

You've been a fan of Colby since at least 2018. Why act like you all of a sudden taken a liking to him? Seems like a spun narrative, to be honest. Very suspicious.

Ever since he called Brazilians filthy animals, in Brazil, I've been a fan.

Back