Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

You are allowed freedom of speech, that doesn't mean everyone has to be forced to listen. I dont see what she did that was so wrong

Last edited:
Colby sounds like a confused retard when he speaks. He contradicts himself and just spews out a random shower of resentment, misplaced pride and pure bullshit. You can’t reason with a moron like that. And wasn’t it the male presenter who banned him anyway?
Yeah he didn’t just ban him he dug into Colby and Colby’s response was “I’m the champ I don’t need you.” It was like listening to a grown man rant and berate a woman while the lady tried to stay professional and give her critique then the other host(male) has to sternly intervene because the man whining has taken it way too far. It was really fucking sad on Colby’s part. I’m starting to think it’s just everything people have been saying about him is starting to get to him. But he gets personal with almost everyone so people can’t at least form their own opinions without him feeling like they’re being unfair towards him? That’s ridiculous.

Not saying he can’t say whatever he wants but they’re not giving him their platform to do it. Nothing wrong with that.

Colby has more white knights ready to fight for him than Ronda in her best times

Free speech doesn't mean free from consequences. You have the right to be a douche the world has the right not to tolerate it. Cry me a fucking river snowflake

<Waaah>

Yeah he didn’t just ban him he dug into Colby and Colby’s response was “I’m the champ I don’t need you.” It was like listening to a grown man rant and berate a woman while the lady tried to stay professional and give her critique then the other host(male) has to sternly intervene because the man whining has taken it way too far. It was really fucking sad on Colby’s part. I’m starting to think it’s just everything people have been saying about him is starting to get to him. But he gets personal with almost everyone so people can’t at least form their own opinions without him feeling like they’re being unfair? Hats ridiculous.
Yes he has a massive chip on his shoulder and just rants away making little sense.

You’re not allowed to have free-speech towards women these days. Apparently men are the enemy.

Colby sounds like a confused retard when he speaks. He contradicts himself and just spews out a random shower of resentment, misplaced pride and pure bullshit. You can’t reason with a moron like that. And wasn’t it the male presenter who banned him anyway?
Postfight with usman. Let’s do this right now. 15 seconds later. I ain’t fighting you for free

Shouldn’t have brought up her nudes... Sucks for him but you live and you learn now you can stop crying. He’s not getting unbanned.

Colby brought it up in passing and then moved on. It was that other guy who brought it back up (I think Miesha might have started crying off camera or done something else to indicate that remark hurt her feelings) specifically looking for a confrontation.

Miesha believing in free speech doesn't mean she has to offer him the venue to speak.

You are allowed freedom of speech, that doesn't mean everyone has to be forced to listen. I dont see what she did that was so wrong

Specifically saying everybody has a right to express an opinion right before banning someone for doing exactly that makes one look like a world-class hypocrite. It's not "wrong" per se, but people like that can't be taken seriously in any context.

Free speech doesn't mean free from consequences. You have the right to be a douche the world has the right not to tolerate it. Cry me a fucking river snowflake

<Waaah>

Actually these days the snowflakes are the ones trying to get free speech banned altogether.

You’re not allowed to have free-speech towards women these days. Apparently men are the enemy.

You're also not allowed to say or think what you want unless you're part of the mainstream media. Then you can blatantly lie about people and it's perfectly fine somehow.

Rules for thee not for me. I can talk shit about you and you must respect my "free speech" but you do the same throw his ass off the show.
Well if that wasn't some food for thot.

Colby brought it up in passing and then moved on. It was that other guy who brought it back up (I think Miesha might have started crying off camera or done something else to indicate that remark hurt her feelings) specifically looking for a confrontation.
Let me understand In passing you mean passing by each other? It’s a personal interview there is no in passing, they’re addressing each other directly.

He shouldn’t have brought it up at all. It would be like her asking Colby rather or not he paid for strippers to be seen with him on social media. I’m personally glad the other host didn’t let Colby get away with that remark. He was way out of line.

Colby found the formula for sherdog

I expect him to start making back to the kitchen jokes and his war wagon will grow

Colby has more white knights ready to fight for him than Ronda in her best times
brienne.jpg
"All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust."

Back