Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

Colby seems like he's trying to be Chael Sonnen, but he doesn't have the intelligence to pull it off.

Wow what's bunch jobbers.

1st off Miesha is a cunt for talking about Colby's gimmick, here's Colby trying to sell this thing, and you have this idiot basically telling everyone not to buy it, Colby has every right to be pissed.

2nd it's also obvious Colby is also trying to create drama, which he did, which is the only reason why any of us listened to the radio show, they were so dumb that they cut it short, " Quick, cut the feed, someone might actually listen to us if this guy keeps talking ".

3rd bet you Mr.White Knight will still be the only guy who Miesha hasn't boned yet.

Miesha's tryguy co-host is in line with Miesha's loser babydaddy

Meh. Seemed kinda fake.

She has always been a drama queen. Anyone who thought her and Colby would not get into it does not know her. It is what she does. She is good at it. She made a career off Ronda drama. She knows no one wants to hear a podcast where its all peaches and cream. Drama sells. Tate Egged him on. Colby did what he was brought on there to do. Her podcast gets some PR and hype. So does Colby. Worked out good for everyone involved.

I agree, except I feel like Miesha and white knight were too dumb to pick up on it, cut the interview short, and banned him.

God forbid they get any ratings

Misha asked for it. Idiot

I kept waiting for her to shut the hell up and stop repeating herself

Last edited:
Funny how things related to Miesha has a habit of leaking...

I love how her co-host only mentions her leaked nudes.

And ignores her plenty of photo shoots.
61e9gHW9MHL._SY679_.jpg

She did use her photos as leverage to get popular. It is what it is.

They should rename their show Fatboy and the THOT, now that Colby has made it great again.

lol at that walking bottle of soylent interjecting with his sad little white knight antics

Meanwhile Miesha was probably getting aroused at her little back and forth with the people's champ

I like this guy more everyday. Meisha brought all that on herself.

It's like people look at him as a cringy try hard and brush it off lol
Because he is a try hard. Has zero clue when it comes to timing, delivery, audience or nuance. He acts like a 10th grader which is why nobody really cares, he's a joke.

Damn, Colbs triggered Miesha and the host.

Holy shit I had no idea she had nudes out lmao.

Lets get real; Miesha owned Colby. It sounded like an adult talking to a petulant child.

Back