Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

TRAMPLED!!!

Just ANOTHER reminder to Get off the tracks when the Trump or Colby Train come through!!!

D6F18529-0C4F-49E5-B8E5-3DF5ECEB3E83.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not really a Colby fan, but Tate was so obnoxious and her co-host sounds extremely fat and cuckified.

I don't give a fuck, Miesha is fit.

7640aa16e9287f249f6839ed95b44834.jpg

But I agree with Colby.
you are one thirsty mofo!

Nice bait bruh...

Or was I the only one who only saw words Miesha&leaked and was heavily disappointed by the content in this thread <{cruzshake}>

Seems like Miesha got heated over Colby mentioning Ronda. All in all, a funny interview from a passive-aggressive Miesha and a try hard Colby lol

Colby bless. glad he called her out and I agree with Sherdog comments about the male host coming across as a white knight/pretentious dork.

Miesha will say or do whatever benefits her the most and at this stage of her career it is most beneficial for her to come across as humble, respectful and professional and so this is the persona she has adopted.

Colby is 100% right about her personal life and dealings being the complete opposite of what she is trying to portray to people now.

Colby got mad when the guy mentioned colby vs lawler in ESPN was the lowest rating of the rest ufc ESPN cards lol.

How are you going to talk shit on the show and say it's bottom feeder while you're on it? The comment about Colby having the lowest ratings on ESPN so far was the best thing of the whole video.

Fuck that show.

What did they think that idiot Colby was gonna say. Dont have him on then.

You banned a guy when the fix was already in.

I am surprised Colby isn't more infamous than what he is, he has the perfect heel persona for 2019 and white guy who adores Trump wearing a MAGA hat that disrespects everyone, hates foreigners and objectifies women. By all accounts he should have a tonne of heat from the left even people who hate MMA yet he goes relatively unnoticed, it's like people look at him as a cringy try hard and brush it off lol
Because its so forced that you cant take it seriously.
There are better heels in this forum,even

@D 1 Wrestler is a better heel than this clown. And he sucks!

Just listened to it, he does make some good points but the Matt Hughes comment was to much. The man literally almost died, you can play the heel and sell fights but my god take a lesson from Chael and know how far to go.

Meh. Seemed kinda fake.

She has always been a drama queen. Anyone who thought her and Colby would not get into it does not know her. It is what she does. She is good at it. She made a career off Ronda drama. She knows no one wants to hear a podcast where its all peaches and cream. Drama sells. Tate Egged him on. Colby did what he was brought on there to do. Her podcast gets some PR and hype. So does Colby. Worked out good for everyone involved.

Back