Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

lol dam he really hit home with Tate. When Ronda talked trash Tate never really got hurt, when Colby called her not a nice person, hypocrite and fake, and he would expose her she really got hurt but that co host dude is a lame

wtf why did he have to protect her? let Miesha duke it out for herself this is grown folk business in the street that neck beard would get his ass whooped for real playing that shit.

They were just talking let them squash it if Miesha wants to talk shit then let Colby talk his shit.

I think the Host knew what Colby was going to do, he probably saw or sensed in Mieshas voice she was about to cry

Also the way Miesha was backtracking but also trying to be civil without pushing it saying im an american we can say what we want and then say Colby you ar ea nice person

she was nervous, she knew already if Colby would do what he did to Matt Hughes there is no shame in his game, she knew already Colby would start telling the world about her affairs, what she did to Caraway, and the fighters she fooled with.

The host cut that real quick. Miesha was tongue tied and she is usually well spoken, she was nervous that Colby would bring some person dirt up on the show.

Now this guy...this guy gets it <mma4>

BTW did you know that 80% of American divorces are initiated by women? Just sayin'. :cool:

I know I know, Tate wasn't technically married. But she'd been with Carraway for so long she might as well have been. Pretty sure in some states their relationship would've qualified as a common law marriage. She kicks him to the curb after something like 7-8 years, makes some other dude her baby daddy, is no longer in a relationship with him, then posts nudes...I mean, what else can be said, you know?

I don't 100% trust the word of my friend's when they're trying to explain to me arguments and problems with their girlfriends and boyfriends. Relationships are nuanced and complicated. So how does anyone know what happened with some stranger's relationship?
Nobody really knows what happened with Tate and Carraway except them.

Lol Dude, she's a former fighter, and the VP or something of another MMA organization.
There's having an opinion, and then there's having a stupid opinion.
"Women should stay in the kitchen and finish their men" is something you say with your friends....not what you say outloud in an interview when you're a UFC champion in an organization where women fight as well. Obviously that would be disrespectful for a female fighter to hear that.
There's nothing fake about her stating her opinion on that.

And Ronda and Colby are the last people in the world to try and call out anyone on being fake. They're both faux tough guys

What he said is not worse than a group of women celebrating a man getting his dick cut off. Women shit talk men and men shit talk women as well as men shit talk men and women shit talk women.

But Miesha of course feels the need to single out Khabib as some sexist monster despite the modern landscape. The video I am talking is:

I agree that relationships are not simple and complicated by Bryan explained it and she left him at a bad place.

LOL
more like Colby saw how Ronda spoke about Miesha and used it to attack Miesha.

True, he did his homework and saw a truth in it.

Actually no. Ronda's still the same snowflake egomaniac she always was. That doesn't mean she can't be right about Tate's fakeness. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Also, last time I checked Ronda was still a Bernie Sanders supporter. The guy who's demanding a higher minimum wage while refusing to pay his own staff. Seriously, this is true, look it up.

As for Tate she's just your typical millennial 'Murcan wahman. Everything she does is morally right, but if other people exhibit the same behavior it's heinously wrong because she says so. :rolleyes:

True about Ronda, she may not be better for it but she was right about Miesha. Doesn't excuse her bad behavior but it validates her thoughts about Miesha.

I said this on another thread but here's the thing. IT LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER WHAT MEN SAY OR THINK, TODAY'S WOMEN ASSUME THEY'RE ALL MISOGYNIST. PERIOD. FULL STOP. This CANNOT be more obvious. It doesn't matter if a man white knights for them or is on their side, they will eventually turn on him just like the rest. So given this new social climate, men have nothing to lose by saying what they feel about women. Once again, feminism completely backfires as usual.
<LikeReally5>
Perhaps your comment made more sense in whatever thread that was then. It doesn't here.
Talking only using extremes doesn't make you sound any saner than a screeching feminist.

In the case of Tate and Khabib, Khabib's comments are disrespectful. Khabib is a great fighter, not a great thinker.
Wrong is wrong, right is right.

If you honestly find yourself entertained by Colby and you are over 15 you are probably equivalent to this
giphy.gif

Except you’re not getting laid and have a thick neckbeard

I am surprised Colby isn't more infamous than what he is, he has the perfect heel persona for 2019 and white guy who adores Trump wearing a MAGA hat that disrespects everyone, hates foreigners and objectifies women. By all accounts he should have a tonne of heat from the left even people who hate MMA yet he goes relatively unnoticed, it's like people look at him as a cringy try hard and brush it off lol

That's exactly it. His execution is off.

The same Ronda who said Holly Holm was fake and phony? Who attacked arianna for absolutely no reason? You Colby incels are pathetic. Go ahead and post soy boy, sjw, and other lame reddit lingo with you sticky semen crusted fingers.

People are falling for this guys shit, MMA fans are on par with wrassling fans with there gullibility.

Its an act and fans and fighters are biting hard

Wow, so many pages of @Mask Of Winters being hella butt hurt about politics and yammering on in a UFC thread.
He should have a Snickers

What he said is not worse than a group of women celebrating a man getting his dick cut off. Women shit talk men and men shit talk women as well as men shit talk men and women shit talk women.

But Miesha of course feels the need to single out Khabib as some sexist monster despite the modern landscape. The video I am talking is:

I agree that relationships are not simple and complicated by Bryan explained it and she left him at a bad place.

True, he did his homework and saw a truth in it.

True about Ronda, she may not be better for it but she was right about Miesha. Doesn't excuse her bad behavior but it validates her thoughts about Miesha.

Are we talking about some retarded culture war of the genders, or are we talking about what Khabib said vs what Miesha said?
I don't care about the former.
Khabib isnt a random guy. He has a big following and he's a UFC champion. His words have weight.
She didnt call for a ban or something on him, she just stated her opinion to his opinion. Big whoopty doo.
Trying to make this some kind of political thing is silly.
Khabib said something dumb. Tate responded. That's it

lol dam he really hit home with Tate. When Ronda talked trash Tate never really got hurt, when Colby called her not a nice person, hypocrite and fake, and he would expose her she really got hurt but that co host dude is a lame

wtf why did he have to protect her? let Miesha duke it out for herself this is grown folk business in the street that neck beard would get his ass whooped for real playing that shit.

They were just talking let them squash it if Miesha wants to talk shit then let Colby talk his shit.

I think the Host knew what Colby was going to do, he probably saw or sensed in Mieshas voice she was about to cry

Also the way Miesha was backtracking but also trying to be civil without pushing it saying im an american we can say what we want and then say Colby you ar ea nice person

she was nervous, she knew already if Colby would do what he did to Matt Hughes there is no shame in his game, she knew already Colby would start telling the world about her affairs, what she did to Caraway, and the fighters she fooled with.

The host cut that real quick. Miesha was tongue tied and she is usually well spoken, she was nervous that Colby would bring some person dirt up on the show.

I noticed that as well. She felt that Ronda doesn't have the social skills or is tactful enough to not cross any lines and so she never got bothered by Ronda. But Colby hits above and below and by that point, she already amassed some skeletons in her closet with the whole Brian Caraway adultery and her reputation as a person fooling around had already grown.

The interviewer didn't really do her a favor since they jumped in and didn't let her compose herself enough to comeback for a rebuttal and so now she looked like a damsel in distress who got shook and left speechless.

BTW did you know that 80% of American divorces are initiated by women? Just sayin'. :cool:

I know I know, Tate wasn't technically married. But she'd been with Carraway for so long she might as well have been. Pretty sure in some states their relationship would've qualified as a common law marriage. She kicks him to the curb after something like 7-8 years, makes some other dude her baby daddy, is no longer in a relationship with him, then posts nudes...I mean, what else can be said, you know?

Its fucked up but true. I tell friends to diet, look good, dress well and learn performance arts in terms of being a charismatic conversationalist because now a days the only thing that works is a short term Chad.

Marrying is pointless unless both parties have the same amount of asset and have a deep level of friendship and so its not some sex/lust obsession on the guys part who cant think straight. Marrying is fine if you treat it like a business but it has to be more than sex and lust which leads to deception.

Yeah her phone got hacked LOL. Such a fucking hilarious claim that nobody with any common sense believes. She posted them herself of course she did.

Yeah buddy just like the release of One Night In Paris and Kardashian Bangs Ray J were accidental.

We get it, you like Miesha. We all do. Doesn't mean she's immune to criticism. Deal with it or don't. Either way it shall continue. Also she won't sleep with you for defending her, nor will she know you exist or acknowledge your existence.

You shouldn't rely on Ronda for much of anything. Her main problem with Tate is Tate being noticeably more attractive than her. If Ronda is "right" in this instance, it would be more likely to be due to dumb luck and projection than great analysis on her part.
Tate has a good rigg but here head leaves alot to be desired

That seems to be a HIGHLY subjective thing in today's world, no? But hey, go ahead and blast me for speaking in absolutes <45>

My meaning was pretty clear if you're not being obtuse.
I don't care about the politics you're trying to drum up on this. If somebody says something stupid you should be able to say it was a stupid comment regardless of whether or not they share your gender or politics.
I like Khabib as a fighter, but he says some, dumb caveman shit. He comes from a different culture, so I dont judge him on it, but it's retarded to expect other people to not have opinions on the opinions he's publicly stating

Ronda claims that Miesha is fake through and through, hence not shaking her hand. I thought it was bad sport on her part but I finally heard the audio of the Colby/Miesha debate and Colby has a point. She was cool with him but I remember many articles of her talking shit and being uppity about it.

She bashes people about not having class meanwhile she leaves her long time boyfriend to get knocked up by some thug level fighter just to only get dumped. Yet I have noticed her going after guys like Khabib saying he should keep his opinion to himself when someone ASKED him about women in MMA.

I went in to this looking to shit on Colby but when you look back at all the sound bites and all the archives of her sharing her personality and thoughts on others as well as how she carries herself in life, it makes you become more sympathetic towards Ronda.

Now that Ronda has moved on, was there anyone else she disliked as much as Miesha when she was in MMA?

EDIT:

She was saying how she doesn't like Colby's trash talking. Fact of the matter is, a news reporter should report the news and not righteously scold people about the way they act. She was unable to be an unbiased professional by being sanctimonious with her thoughts of Colby despite being knocked up by a thug while around the time dumping her long time boyfriend.

Her real life adultery is far worse than Colby's silly trash talking.

Audio:

Wasn't this shit on a podcast?

That isn't "News reporting" and someone breaking up with a long time boyfriend then getting knocked up by another dude has nothing to do with anything, especially when the subject is trash talk in MMA, lol.

Couples break up all the time and usually jump into a rebound relationship shortly after, shit happens, not to mention "adultery" requires the people to be married.

Sure, she might be a shitty person but what does her personal life have to do with her dislike of Colby's public persona and why should we give a fuck about something that is nobodies business but hers and Caraways?

Are we talking about some retarded culture war of the genders, or are we talking about what Khabib said vs what Miesha said?
I don't care about the former.
Khabib isnt a random guy. He has a big following and he's a UFC champion. His words have weight.
She didnt call for a ban or something on him, she just stated her opinion to his opinion. Big whoopty doo.
Trying to make this some kind of political thing is silly.
Khabib said something dumb. Tate responded. That's it

I don't know what to say, these women are actresses tv personality. They were well known in their heyday when said what they said which is a million times worse than Khabib's comment about women in MMA.

Khabib was asked a question and he responded the way he did which was offensive but he was asked about it as oppose to just waking up one day and making a statement.

Yeah buddy just like the release of One Night In Paris and Kardashian Bangs Ray J were accidental.

We get it, you like Miesha. We all do. Doesn't mean she's immune to criticism. Deal with it or don't. Either way it shall continue. Also she won't sleep with you for defending her, nor will she know you exist or acknowledge your existence.

I'm fairly certain he was agreeing that her nudes were put out by her on purpose...

Back