Colby's Antics

I suppose that it made me care about this fight when otherwise I wouldn't have but I'm definitely hoping that Usman smashes him.

It's his shenanigans that bother me more than his antics. Followed closely by his tomfoolery.

He makes ONE FC fighters look better, more serious and professional.

This is the most interesting interview Colby has done in ages, and it's because the interviewer gave him the "come on now" look as soon as he started with the "no this isn't a big fight cause it's fakenewsman" routine, and Covington had the social intelligence to pick up on it and drop the act:

This new schtick he has is boring as fuck. I don't listen to anything the guy says normally. I find it sad that there are people out there who gobble it up.

The only thing good about him is his cardio. Everything else about him is dull, old, and boring

He’s just so bad at it. A quality MAGA troll in the welterweight division could be pretty entertaining, but he isn’t. He stutters a lot and is unsure of his own vocabulary. You can tell he’s not confident in his trash talk, like he’s forcing it.

as a result I hope he gets beat up. Hate is a strong word though.

No, never mind I actually hate him. Every time he opens his mouth I cringe.

I think Jon Jones wins the title for making the most sherdoggers come unhinged. Especially when us Jones fans talk about what a nice guy and role model he is.

The only thing he's good at is smothering people with little punches and laying on them like a blanket. He doesn't have the wit, the presence or the charisma to pull off a Chael Sonnen act.

Not a fan of the antics but I guess it gets people talking. The real Colby actually seems like a nice and likeable guy, but I'm guessing that's an unpopular opinion around here as it seems quite a few people actually enjoy his act.

He's named after a type of cheese yet tries to make fun of other people's names, he deserves all the hate he gets.

I'm curious if his antics make you hate him or not? I know he stated he changed because they were going to let him go in free agency. At first I hated it but now I laugh honestly. It reminds me so much of Chael's transformation but with more cringe. Chael went from being an average fighter to one of the most popular because of the change. I love Chael's trash talk and I totally understood why he switched.
All that said with. With so many guys like Joe Rogan, Brendan Schaub, and tons of others all saying Colby is the nicest guy ever and it's all act to keep his job. It's also made him a ton of cash. Do you hate him or do you like him? I'm pulling for him tonight.
Also, could one of you guys make it a poll please?
Im not sure how i feel about him but he made me laugh a few time recently. I liked the streetjudas calling lol

I really dont mind him, but i like what he's doing. He's esposing how dumb most of the fight fans and fighters thenselves are, his greatest quality is being so obnoxious that people dont take him seriously, its amazing to watch

It's lame white guy lying behavior

Dumb as fuck

Back