Colby would Wreck Dustin

Stefan Struve would wreck mighty mouse
4P-eTGaQ9mpoiSj_qVYmeB5v6itswxVj4sfzUFWtG9E.jpg

Colby is bigger and would take Poirier down at will. No lightweight would be able to beat Colby at 170 or 165 lbs.

I think Colby would win, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Dustin pulled off a submission, that Khabib guillotine would have ended Colby for sure

Colby is a notably small welterweight. He's a good candidate for a 165lbs division. Looked hilariously undersized next to Usman.

maxresdefault.jpg

0-9.jpg

They're the same size... Usman has bigger pecs.

maxresdefault.jpg

0-9.jpg

They're the same size... Usman has bigger pecs.

Usman is easily 10lbs heavier.

He's got a bigger frame, is more muscled, and publicly discusses his weight cut in detail. Usman is substantially bigger then Colby.

If you aren't capable of putting that together, its better if you stay out of these types of discussions.

Reactions: CPH
Colby is not a big WW. Don’t have the link atm but from what I’ve seen, he makes one of the smallest cuts in the division.
He walks around in the low 180s. He might be an annoying personality shtick, but cutting the minimal amount of weight as a wrestler is quite impressive.

He may not be big compared to other big WWs, but he’s way too big to make LW. He comes into fights shredded. Dustin was shredded at FW, and comes in a little flabby at LW. Size matters.
According to Colby, he walks around at 180 - 185lbs. That puts him on par with Benson Henderson and Gray Maynard. Khabib and Tony both cut from that or heavier.

Back