Colby would Wreck Dustin

WW is Colby natural weight, he cut almost to no weight if I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong tho.
Colby might not be big for WW but he must have an average cut for the division, doesnt look undersized at WW, there really arent any "natural" for a division fighters other than HW anymore.

He guys I bet Anthony Smith would whoop Eddie Alvarez

Dustin is a LW (previously FW), and Colby is a big WW.

Colby is a notably small welterweight. He's a good candidate for a 165lbs division. Looked hilariously undersized next to Usman.

Colby would molest him with wrestling but Dustin cracks, and has waay better boxing.

It would be a UD for Colby with some “Oh Shit!” moments from DP

Yep Colby is one of the smallest without a doubt.
Still its a different weightclass. There is a reason even weightcut superchamp Khabib doesnt fight at WW.

I dont get the hype for Poirier at the moment. A good fighter but with clear weaknesses.
Sometimes, people find it hard to see the person good enough to expose said weakness. Even while acknowledging that it's there

Colby is not a big WW. Don’t have the link atm but from what I’ve seen, he makes one of the smallest cuts in the division.
Yeah kind of sounds like he's only around the 180-185 lb area. He never looks over sucked in at weigh ins.

Jon Jones would destroy Nganou

Am I doing this right?:confused:

Different weight classes
Apparently that doesn't matter to Poirier who was talking tough to the media about Covington. They should fight in the octagon and settle it, it would be hilarious and a big draw.

it would be a fun one. in fact, i wouldn't mind if they made it next.

And Silva Would Highlight reel KO GSP.

And Jon Jones would rek Silva

There's always a bigger GOAT

Ummm Colby would beat the whole LW division easily.

Back