Colby would Wreck Dustin

"killed"

You meant 30-27, right?

Colby is not killing anybody, dude.

All that fight showed me was that Dustin would end up getting killed if he really challenged Colby. Either him or Jorge need to take on Colby next but either way Colby would likely decision both.
Masvidal would kick the shit out of benavidez

Dustin is a LW (previously FW), and Colby is a big WW.
I don't think that he's particularly big. He's moderately sized. I would say he's closer in size to most LWs than he is to most MWs. Him and Masvidal are the same size to me.

Stefan Struve would wreck mighty mouse
4P-eTGaQ9mpoiSj_qVYmeB5v6itswxVj4sfzUFWtG9E.jpg

this is why we need the 165 division. Guess they could settle this at catch weight though.......

All that fight showed me was that Dustin would end up getting killed if he really challenged Colby. Either him or Jorge need to take on Colby next but either way Colby would likely decision both.
Yea he would. Colby can be a dush all he wants but the kid can fight

Colby is too big for Dustin i'd assume however Dustins MMA boxing is no joke..... If Usman can box Colby's face off it wouldn't shock me that DP could too.

Now if people said that Colby or Usman would destroy McGregor, none of the people here would have anything positive to say in his defense.
I'm pretty sure most people here would say that Conor is a normal sized WW, even though he's the same size as Dustin.

Back