Colby vs Tyron Woodley : Who are you supporting

Be a man take a stand

• Total voters
TILL_DARREN.png
Correct - Woodley is still champ and each opponent is a new opportunity to cement his legacy as WW GOAT. Common knowledge that GSP is relentlessly ducking him also helps.

I’d rather root for a whiney black guy than a whiney white guy.

Correct - Woodley is still champ and each opponent is a new opportunity to cement his legacy as WW GOAT. Common knowledge that GSP is relentlessly ducking him also helps.

9 title defenses > 3 title defenses (plus a draw)

Facts hurt don't they?

gsp-laugh-gif.gif

I hope T Wood rams Colby back up Trumps white supremacy ass crack. I'm not a huge T Wood fan either but he at least seems like an ok dude. Colby is a shittier version of a McGregor wannabe with no personality, charisma or basically anything that would make someone want to waste minutes of their lives watching him. That's ok though because he thinks he is whatever the fuck he thinks he is, some top draw or something.

9 title defenses > 3 title defenses (plus a draw)

Facts hurt don't they?

gsp-laugh-gif.gif
Good, good. Practice your excuses and red herrings for GSP's relentless ducking as much as you can. Eventually you may even convince yourself that GSP isn't relentlessly ducking Tyron.

200w.webp

#WakandaForever

Good, good. Practice your excuses and red herrings for GSP's relentless ducking as much as you can. Eventually you may even convince yourself that GSP isn't relentlessly ducking Tyron.

200w.webp

Tyron gotta sell some more PPV's to get GSP's interest.

How many PPV's did that blockbuster UFC 228 against Darren Till do?

I'll give you a hint....it did less than Holm vs GDR hahaha.

Tyron gotta sell some more PPV's to get GSP's interest.

How many PPV's did that blockbuster UFC 228 against Darren Till do?

I'll give you a hint....it did less than Holm vs GDR hahaha.
I bet you could also use GSP's net worth as an excuse for GSP's relentless ducking of Tyron.

Why can't I choose double knock out??? I want them both to lose somehow. If Woodley wins I hope he pops for peds. If Colby wins, same thing. Lol.

Woodley's fought 1 dimensional fighters.

Wonderboy, Maia and Till.

You think any of those wouldn't be destroyed by GSP?

Wakanda forever lol.

WTF is Wakanda?

LOL - the "wrestler-boxers" GSP "fought" (laid on....aham, sorry), were a lot more one-dimensional than the elite fighters Woodley dismantled.

Also, Woodley mops the floor with GSP 10/10 times.

WTF is Wakanda?

LOL - the "wrestler-boxers" GSP "fought" (laid on....aham, sorry), were a lot more one-dimensional than the elite fighters Woodley dismantled.

Also, Woodley mops the floor with GSP 10/10 times.
It's from the Black Panther movie.

None of them are close.

Arguably Max but probably not.

Woodley just feels closer because he’s not too far off from being a contemporary of GSP (they’re basically the same age), not a new breed. So it feels like they could match up prime to prime without comparing accross eras and some people legitimately think Woodley would win that fight. So the argument they are making is that Woodley is better than GSP (aka a better fighter would win head to head) not that he’s greater (aka has a better career or more accomplishments).

You guys just end up talking past each other,
I wish GSP would fight Woodley if he wins one more. GSP is in legacy mode though and he has written Woodley off his short list for some time. If Woodley keeps winning at what point does GSP have to admit it absolutely would be a big fight for his legacy. Not saying GSP has to take that fight but with 155 bottlenecked I do think Woodley vs GSP would be one of the biggest fights the UFC could make in 2019.

I gotta watch more movies I guess. Don't care for action movies though....won't watch that one.
More movies is never the answer unless that's your industry or you having chicks over to Netflix and chill.

It's a shockingly overrated film too

Woodley. I've gotten over how he used to be.

Guys a beast.

Colby's an annoying pretender.

Won't pay to see it though.

I'm not lining Colby's pockets.

Sorry T-Wood.

Too tough to choose.

Colby the American hero.
Tyron youngest of 13 kids to a single mother to become the Welterweight GOAT.

Hate to see a loser.

Holy shit Sherdog would be salty as fuck when Colby wins hahaha. About 200 people voted for Woodley hahahaha.

Back