Colby transfers to grappling where jaw will be safe

So he’s not ready for a jab but cross-face neck cranks all day...?

After that shit Colby said about Glenn Robinson (RIP) watching Colby's title shot vs Usman from Hell...

I hope Colby's jaw is like blood in the water for any grappler with a crushing cross-face.

There are X-Rays of the broken jaw. Just because Colby said he didn't "brake" it, the x-rays show otherwise.
Oh man, here we go again...

We already know that picture was FAKE, already confirmed by a 007 James Bond Sherdogger detective here. If you didn't see it yet, I recommend.

You think someone would have a high level grappling match if their jaw was injured?

<{walkerwhut}>

You scared he was calling you a waciss?

no. i thought he was being snarky and insinuating i was exaggerating the danger of your jaw being broken in grappling. i honestly don't care if he thought i was being racist.

you can get your jaw broken in a much more savage manner in grappling than in striking. you have a gorilla get you in a face crank and let him start hulking out and your jaw will get crushed.
yeah fuck that. I just tap. It's not life or death. Really cheap sub like pulling fingers anyway.

I'd love to see him grapple someone like Craig Jones or Garry Tonon

I think Colby has the skill set to do well under ADCC rules

from what i can see theres only one pic on IG thats after the usman fight b/c the cut under left eye is present the other vids, pics are before the fight. In the new pic with the cut he is able to smile so hes jaw at the very least isnt still wired shut and if hes able to have this grappling match in 2 months i dont think theres anything going on there

i personally cant wait to hear news for his next ufc fight when it is and who is the opponent i thought he did well against usman

picture in question with left eye cut stiches
79318749_446293782916457_7863631277197471713_n.jpg
Except....”Patients with isolated nondisplaced or minimally displaced condylar fractures may be treated with analgesics, soft diet, and close observation.”
And what kind of fracture did Colby have according to the commission report......wait for it......

nondisplaced midline mandibular fracture

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...-out-until-june-with-broken-jaw/#4a5563c348fd

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/868517-treatment#d9

Last edited:
Back