Colby transfers to grappling where jaw will be safe

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say that your jaw is safe in a high level grappling match. Perhaps the break isn’t as bad as we had initially thought.

He should avoid moving his jaw and especially avoid activities such as talking.

his jaw should probably stay closed for the sake of his career

Its karma his jaw got broke, opening his mouth all the time to be a douchebag came back on him.

Why people keep talking about a supposed broken jaw if EVEN COLBY SAID HE DIDN'T BRAKE IT??

Last edited:
you can get your jaw broken in a much more savage manner in grappling than in striking. you have a gorilla get you in a face crank and let him start hulking out and your jaw will get crushed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why people keep talking about a supposed broken jaw if EVEN COLBY SAID HE DIDN'T BRAKE??
Either his jaw got broken and he got served up some major poetic justice, OR, his jaw didn't break and he ran out of the arena and made a fool of himself for nothing.

You pick.

Why people keep talking about a supposed broken jaw if EVEN COLBY SAID HE DIDN'T BRAKE??

Do you really believe him ?
If so, why he didn't even try to speak even once after the fight?
It's been a few weeks now.

Knowing the character, his is clearly incapable of speaking. Literally.

There are X-Rays of the broken jaw. Just because Colby said he didn't "brake" it, the x-rays show otherwise.

from what i can see theres only one pic on IG thats after the usman fight b/c the cut under left eye is present the other vids, pics are before the fight. In the new pic with the cut he is able to smile so hes jaw at the very least isnt still wired shut and if hes able to have this grappling match in 2 months i dont think theres anything going on there

i personally cant wait to hear news for his next ufc fight when it is and who is the opponent i thought he did well against usman

picture in question with left eye cut stiches
79318749_446293782916457_7863631277197471713_n.jpg

There are X-Rays of the broken jaw. Just because Colby said he didn't "brake" it, the x-rays show otherwise.

where are these xrays? from what i remembered wasnt that fake? it wasnt even his xray

Its karma his jaw got broke, opening his mouth all the time to be a douchebag came back on him.

THIS^....

Is exactly what happens when your mouth writes checks your behind can't cash.

Glad Colby and his three fans will never escape the ridicule. He did this to himself.

Back