COLBY TRAIN COMING THROUGH

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO GET ON THE COLBY TRAIN!!!!
EsteemedPerfumedCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

EnragedYawningHogget-size_restricted.gif

MindlessGrandioseItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

TepidOffbeatFanworms-size_restricted.gif
ImmenseFastGuppy-size_restricted.gif

WealthyFlakyHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

WiltedUnfortunateEgret-size_restricted.gif

PortlyMeekHousefly-size_restricted.gif

I predict a Covington victory, unless he loses.

If this fight gets past the 2nd round Usman is super fucked. I can't wait to see how this fight starts off, because if Usman fails in putting Colby away early he is going to have problems.

The sport needs Colby to win, in my honest opinion. We need a villain that people will keep paying to see lose.

Will be glad to have all these Covington trolls gone after he loses tonight tbh

the last great caucasian ufc fighter was Canadian... american caucasians cant hang...

If this fight gets past the 2nd round Usman is super fucked. I can't wait to see how this fight starts off, because if Usman fails in putting Colby away early he is going to have problems.

The sport needs Colby to win, in my honest opinion. We need a villain that people will keep paying to see lose.
I would say the division is better off with Colby winning tonight than Usman due to matchups.

Colby vs Jorge, Colby vs Leon, Colby vs Tyron are all great matchups. Usman has fought and beat everyone in the top 5 bar Tyron/Colby.

Get on the train boys we are taking off

If Colby wins I'll legit be on suicide watch. Everyone i was rooting for lost. Myvex coach Saunders lost. I'm a legit snowflake rn

Back