Media Colby Speaks On Fight with Lawler..

Who wins?

• Total voters
Can't believe I voted for Colby I need a shower now. I would've loved to have thrown Robbie my vote but Robbie is getting a little long in the tooth now the battles are building up on him and it's starting to show. Unfortunately Robbie's style of all stand & bang is gone the way of the dinosaur. I see Colby going into continuous chain wrestling mode making the whole fight about Robbie trying to get to his feet and not much else, I would love to be wrong on this...

Robbie is one of the scariest dudes, I’d turn that fight down if I was Colby... at least he has the balls to take that beating

Rooting for Ruthless.
He looked amazing in the last fight, even though he lost.
I would prefer Robbie vs Masvidal, Usman vs Colby, Askren vs Maia, Woodley vs RDA, Ponzi vs Wboy and Pettis vs Nate. Only the last one will happen... hopefully.
Broooo Robbie vs Masvidal would be sick!

3 piece and a soda would be the thing to pair with that fight fosho

One things for sure, Ben wanted NOTHING to do with the Lawler rematch.

giphy.gif
Yep, plus you see just at the end where Ben goes limp and unconscious. Also just right before the end of that gif, you can see him trying to tap out as well. He taps the mat twice.

Yep, plus you see just at the end where Ben goes limp and unconscious. Also just right before the end of that gif, you can see him trying to tap out as well. He taps the mat twice.

Oh for sure, Ben tapped the fuck out bud !

Like the respect he gave to Lawler, but hope that Lawler put him to sleep.

He'll probably dry hump Lawler for 25 mins and win a decision.

Yeah... Not a great match-up for Lawler...

Especially at this point... While Lawler has a bit of lead left in the pencil... I want a few more slobber knockers...

Not Lawler defending TDs for 25 minutes...

Oh for sure, Ben tapped the fuck out bud !
He was trying to. You see Ben place his palm flat on the ground then after a punch or two from Robbie, Ben quickly taps down 2 more times, but then the gif just about cuts off. Also when the gif cuts off is just when Ben goes unconscious and that is why his tap out stopped. All of this that I just said is more logical than Robbie passing the fuck out because he dropped his arm.

He was trying to. You see Ben place his palm flat on the ground then after a punch or two from Robbie, Ben quickly taps down 2 more times, but then the gif just about cuts off. Also when the gif cuts off is just when Ben goes unconscious and that is why his tap out stopped. All of this that I just said is more logical than Robbie passing the fuck out because he dropped his arm.

<PlusJuan>

Would love to see Robbie sleep this clown and get a title shot.

Lmao c'mon y'know he was like "Colby who?" The heard he was a champ with a maga hat. Dude loves sycophants.
In fairness it's the left's obsession and derangement that draws normal people into supporting Trump.

Can't believe I voted for Colby I need a shower now. I would've loved to have thrown Robbie my vote but Robbie is getting a little long in the tooth now the battles are building up on him and it's starting to show. Unfortunately Robbie's style of all stand & bang is gone the way of the dinosaur. I see Colby going into continuous chain wrestling mode making the whole fight about Robbie trying to get to his feet and not much else, I would love to be wrong on this...

You need a shower. I believe Colby wins but still voted for ruthless because...well ruthless. Is it right ? No. But it is what it is

In fairness it's the left's obsession and derangement that draws normal people into supporting Trump.

I don't see what that has to do with my post, but I'd guess most of the people who like trump already agreed with his agenda from the get go. Can't blame EVERYTHING on the left as convenient as it may be lmao

View attachment 606809

View attachment 606813

I’m actually pretty excited for this match up.

Love him or hate him, Colby can sell a fight.

Fans will either tune in to see him win, or get his ass kicked.

I could see ESPN doing decent numbers with this card..
Lol no

Colby has zero presence, and the in fact he is so bad at selling fights that he is about to get stepped over for a shot at the title again

The dude in pays hookers to get on his instagram and does media stunts and still has zero leverage

Back