Colby responds: Anthony Smith will "never win a belt, never go to the Whitehouse"

What a pathetic individual Colby is. Smith would murder him in or out of the cage and him leaning on that Whitehouse trip like it means something. He sounds like a kid who's still excited about his first vacation. Without a doubt the biggest buffoon on the roster.

Colby has a point - it was much easier to access the White House during Clinton administration. Right now it's only VIPs and who's who of younameit.

He’s right about the belt part. Smith ain’t winning a belt. But I don’t know if Colby will either and he’s a complete dickhead.

He says the exact same thing twice. Colby seems to really struggle with conversations that last more than a few minutes.

who the fuck gives a shit about going to the white house?

Its true lol. Anthony Smith is a CAREER long gatekeeper with a DOZEN loses who’s only fighting for the belt because LHW is a disaster.

The ONLY reason anyone has ever heard of this guy is because;

A) he’s white knighting for Jones

B) he mentioned Colby

<36>

Last edited:
No one wants to go to the white house to meet a bum

Colby "I do my real fighting on twitter" Covington

You won a paper belt by beating a 34 year old LW, congrats Colby!

Whitehouse is in the F'n Title cheesedicks. Sorry if that offends you. Coldby crying because he didnt get the love he thought he'd get by pandering to the white house.
Fuck off, go watch bias news, get angry and then have Soylent to calm down.
Go to the war room if you want to bitch about politics

who the fuck gives a shit about going to the white house?
I wanna see the white house basement, I heard that all former presidents are stored down there in a cryogenic chamber.

Pretty funny to talk shit to a guy who is 5 inches taller and probably has 40-50+ pounds on him, over the internet. Why not say it to his face...
BeFunky-collage-2-1-1024x512.jpg
Even funnier when you have a title fight scheduled at LHW; and instead of talking shit to your opponent , you go after a WW over a year old non event.

i wish colby would STFU. beating RDA doesnt mean you were ever the champ lol. Come on and retire already

Seriously. Legitimacy rankings for claims to be the WW champ at that time would go

1. Woodley
2. GSP
3. Colby

Whitehouse is in the F'n Title cheesedicks. Sorry if that offends you. Coldby crying because he didnt get the love he thought he'd get by pandering to the white house.
This is one few place i can escape from all that

If Johnson ever confronts him in person we all know Colby would just call the police again
Yeah that was Anthony Smith he was talking about.
If it was Anthony Johnson, Colby would have already called the cops.

I'm sure it's not that hard to go to The White House. They do tours and all that.

Back