Colby responds: Anthony Smith will "never win a belt, never go to the Whitehouse"

"I’m gonna stick to winning belts and go to the Whitehouse.” ~Another Trump C Rider already trashed and forgotten about by DJT

giphy.gif

Pretty funny to talk shit to a guy who is 5 inches taller and probably has 40-50+ pounds on him, over the internet. Why not say it to his face...
BeFunky-collage-2-1-1024x512.jpg

Dont blame Colby. Blame the idiots that interview him fishing off his nonsense.
colbys response is on Colby, guys a loser man.
He could disappear tomorrow and I doubt wed even have the "Wheres fight x" threads on sherdog about him.

Colby's entire life is just sitting in the dark listening to "the Sound of Silence" on repeat right now

Comby makes me sick to my stomach. Shame, hes a good fighter but as a person hes a distrace to humanity

Yes. Last time im doing the work for u. You are more than capable
Thanks.

But I was being sarcastic. Its the only thing he brigades nowadays.

Apparently Colby doesn't know that they have tours of the white house.

“Chaos” took time to issue a response, in classic Colby Covington fashion.

“Yeah, he’s a total mark. You know, the guy, he hasn’t beat anybody that wasn’t 10 years past their prime coming off the steroids,” Covington told Submission Radio. “He’s on what, a three-fight win streak and he was just getting knocked out by 185-ers. So, the guy’s a complete joke. Everything he’s saying, ‘oh, we were in the gym’, dude, you never came up to me in the gym, you trained on the opposite side of the gym, who’s the b-tch?

“Like, the guy’s irrelevant, he shouldn’t even be fighting for a title,” he continued. “But hats off to him, he’s getting a title shot. But I’m gonna stick to winning belts. He’s never gonna be winning a belt, so that’s something we ain’t going to have to worry about. I’m gonna stick to winning belts and go to the Whitehouse.”

“I could give a f—k less about the guy. He’s a junior, he’s not on my level. He shouldn’t even be talking to a King. He’s never gonna win a belt, he’s never gonna go to the Whitehouse,” he said of Smith. “The guy’s an amateur and he shouldn’t even be fighting for a title, but he’s in one of the weakest divisions in the UFC, so hats off to him.

“He gets his show up money to take a loss and that’s the end of him. We’re focusing on me.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/2/...hes-never-gonna-go-to-the-whitehouse-mma-news

tenor.gif

He does have a point a out the weak division and Smith being sent back into the shadows after this fight.

Well unless he miraculously clips Jones.

"I’m gonna stick to winning belts and go to the Whitehouse.” ~Another Trump C Rider already trashed and forgotten about by DJT
Get ur political editorial bullshit out if the heavies bro

I thought Colby promised we weren't going to have to watch him fight anymore

Back