Media Colby on Dustin Poirier "You're a Piece of S**t

You don't have to be a fanboy lol. It's a smart power move that got him good PR when he had bad PR. That's all there is to it, only people emotionally invested with Conor or Poirer will see things differently.

still doesnt change that conor went diva again after losing instead of acting like a man.

still doesnt change that conor went diva again after losing instead of acting like a man.
I'm not saying he did or didn't. I just said he was able to flip the narrative and he ended up getting good PR off it because he was currently getting bad PR.

I'm not saying he did or didn't. I just said he was able to flip the narrative and he ended up getting good PR off it because he was currently getting bad PR.

he should of just done what he said from the start than tehre never been any bad pr. conor was just salty he lost.

he should of just done what he said from the start than tehre never been any bad pr. conor was just salty he lost.
He probably didn't think Dustin would call him out either for it. But yes he did seem salty after the loss and still seems like he's salty. That's why he donated to Boys and Girls Club instead.

One of UFC's most disgusting ever fighters to be honest.

Used his platform and voice to insight racial hate and discrimination for years and now is actively attempting to sabotage a charities image and public standing by calling it a scam based on nothing.

I honestly think it's time UFC thought about cutting this guy.
He's talented but you'll easily find another smothering wrestler with decent striking. Plus he ducks like a motherfucker. Unforgivable.

Back