Media Colby on Dustin Poirier "You're a Piece of S**t

All charities are bullshit. 1% goes to the cause.
True I've never been too keen on charties and foundations because most are scams. But McGregor had to give a donation to fix the public image of him not living up to his donation promise, so he did it this way to spite Dustin.

Watch Dustin show all the bookkeeping and whatnot and Colby will have to put his shoes in his mouth
Except Dustin will never show it, he just had a vague idea of “building a gym”

On another website it was translated to "Dustin Sorrier", which one is it then? I cannot live without knowing the truth.

Colby and Conor say that Dustin and Khabib are bad people.

I think we all understand who is who.
khabib is a bad person.abusing the homeless and attacking people at ringside. conor is bad also but lets nit pretend khabib is good. either way these people fight for a living . they arent meant to be role models

It is a tax write off. He's not wrong about that.

His favourite president doesn't pay tax, I thought that would be a trait that Colby admired in a person.

What's the source on this? These Instagram mma pages are far from reliabale sources. They post would anything.

Would like to see these two fight. Probably nearly the same weight. At this point, where winning streaks and rankings no longer matter, I just want to see bad ass fights.

Either way he flipped the script and you can't say anything bad about how it turned out.

conor didnt flip nothing he acted liek a jerk instead of being a man of his word he went diva he gave it to someone else cause dustin beat him. if conor beat dustin he made a big show of giving dustin his money while saying dustin a bum and khabib is scared an where snoozeman.

conor didnt flip nothing he acted liek a jerk instead of being a man of his word he went diva he gave it to someone else cause dustin beat him. if conor beat dustin he made a big show of giving dustin his money while saying dustin a bum and khabib is scared an where snoozeman.
He flipped the script/narrative. It's a power move from Connor and if you are judging by ethics he gave the money to a more well known charity instead in Dustin's hometown. So he stuck with the narrative he just wanted to know how the money was being spent. Either way it's a win for Conor. Went from bad press to good press while still trying to spite Dustin for their trilogy fight.

Colby is such an insecure little prick, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
How ever I would be willing to stomp out the fire, untill he starts to like it, then I would stop.

He flipped the script/narrative. It's a power move from Connor and if you are judging by ethics he gave the money to a more well known charity instead in Dustin's hometown. So he stuck with the narrative he just wanted to know how the money was being spent. Either way it's a win for Conor. Went from bad press to good press while still trying to spite Dustin for their trilogy fight.

conor was sticking it to dustin. he was getting bad pr so what he did was pick something to do that nice and conor fan boys ate it up.

if conor beat dustin he would of given him the money in a big flashie pr move an called khabib a bum called dustin a can he said where you at scared usman. nate quit being a diva.

conor doesnt do anything to be nice everything about attention seeking.

conor was sticking it to dustin. he was getting bad pr so what he did was pick something to do that nice and conor fan boys ate it up.

if conor beat dustin he would of given him the money in a big flashie pr move an called khabib a bum called dustin a can he said where you at scared usman. nate quit being a diva.

conor doesnt do anything to be nice everything about attention seeking.
You don't have to be a fanboy lol. It's a smart power move that got him good PR when he had bad PR. That's all there is to it, only people emotionally invested with Conor or Poirer will see things differently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back