Media Colby on Dustin Poirier "You're a Piece of S**t

My post is pretty straightforward, what part of it are you having trouble understanding?
Yeah you said nobody gives a shit about him. Obviously some people do considering he's about to fight for the Title. Colby has a ton of haters that will pay to watch him fight and hopefully lose.

Colby is such a hater and tool. He paid women to sit with him while he wrongly predicted Conor would beat Dustin at ufc 257.

Dustin doesn’t have to pay whores to sit near him, and his fighting style has gained him a fan base.

Obligatory closeup of Ms. Poirier’s tittays.
<Goldie11>
View attachment 852547
Sherdoggers are used to this and more.

Yeah you said nobody gives a shit about him. Obviously some people do considering he's about to fight for the Title. Colby has a ton of haters that will pay to watch him fight and hopefully lose.
That is true, Dana cares enough about him to grant him a title shot.

TediousEqualGoitered-max-1mb.gif

One of UFC's most disgusting ever fighters to be honest.

Used his platform and voice to insight racial hate and discrimination for years and now is actively attempting to sabotage a charities image and public standing by calling it a scam based on nothing.

I honestly think it's time UFC thought about cutting this guy.

Used his platform and voice to insight racial hate and discrimination for years and now is actively attempting to sabotage a charities image and public standing by calling it a scam based on nothing.

That's what it comes off like. I would like to see what evidence he has that this a fake charity for tax write-off purposes.

First Conor now Dustin. Maybe Colby is planning on dropping to 155 since he’s a pretty small WW.

Quit your whining vagina

Back