Colby officially takes the Chael Sonnen route (pretending to be undefeated)

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

These guys put the world on notice when they’re talking ridiculous shit and winning but if they’re still doing that and being WWE after losing then they’re being clowns.

chael_sonnen_real_estate_commercial_lolmma.jpg

Well Marty should have lost by TKO when he faked the groin shot to catch his breath.

Last edited:
I don’t like fusions logo. I think Colby should hire a hype man so he doesn’t have to keep up this charade. Or at least pay Chael to write his material for easier digestion

chael, conor, colby, khabib, adesanya damn so many undefeated fighters in the UFC !

I broke the mirror, and I blew away the smoke.
It was me who tapped, but it was you who broke.

What do you mean, "pretending"? Chael P Sonnen is still undefeated.

Did I miss something, where does he claim he's undefeated? More clickbait?

He didn’t once claim to be undefeated, also everyone knows he tapped to warley Alves.

He didn't say anything about being undefeated...but regardless, he's still the tool of the year

Glad to see this. Love or hate him Chaos is a great fighter. I can't wait to see how he responds after the Usman loss. It'll go a long way in showing his champ pedigree.

Did I miss something, where does he claim he's undefeated? More clickbait?

Dude. Your previous AV was LEGENDARY. Please consider changing it back......not only is it eye candy to those that you talk to, but it gives a vibe of "I know what's up!" :p

Dude. Your previous AV was LEGENDARY. Please consider changing it back......not only is it eye candy to those that you talk to, but it gives a vibe of "I know what's up!" :p

Which av? I change my av like every week or so. I have no idea which one you keep referring to. The one with Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee?

Which av? I change my av like every week or so. I have no idea which one you keep referring to. The one with Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee?

Wasn't yours the hot blonde in the pool shaking her ass?

i have to admit...

“Ready to hit the slopes like my name Jonny Bones” is a pretty good line.
{<jordan}

Wasn't yours the hot blonde in the pool shaking her ass?

I looked through my media folders but couldn't find anything with a hot blonde in the pool shaking her ass.

This one I had up for awhile:

danagif2.gif

or this...

full

Back