Colby needs to put these fILTHY ANIMALS IN THERE PLACE

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Where you at Woodley? You can't keep running from Chaos.

Colby is a good fighter but he's going to get knocked out. Colby just isn't going to take Woodley down

Colby is going to get smashed. He shouldn't even have an interim belt. Probably the least legitimate interim belt we've seen

Pretty funny too how still fucking no one cares about him lmao. he tried so hard, too

I hope Colby is next. Tyron deserves an easy payday.

This is why there are like 60 mods in action tonight.

Feels like teh prisonyard.

tumblr_o50lfb5DlH1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Colby cheese gonna get grated, easy win for Woodley.

Usman is the only fight that is exciting competitively right now.

Colby impressed me in the RDA fight so I can't wait to see this fight. I think Colby style isn't gonna mesh well with Tyron's and he's gonna rush in like many fools before him and get dropped. I think the main concern for Woodley would be the timing of the fight, Woodley only has a year or two left at this level.

That sounds racist as fuck...lol Tyron beats the shit out of Colby 9 times out of 10. Who knows, that could be Colby's lucky day, but I doubt it.

I hope colby got his fake belt back from Trump because he will never touch another.

He has nothing to offer Woodley. A pressure fighting wrestler with poor defense against a better wrestler who is faster, better defense, vicious punching power and good counters. HMM who could win that one?

Man you all underestimate coldy. I don't think he's as well-rounded as he would but he definitely can get in his face and make it a tough wrestling match. Not going to predict either one of them win but I see it being competitive. He has ridiculous cardio and gets in his face

Colby has less than 0% chance against Tyron. Wtf is he gonna do? Wrestle the guy who has 98% TDD when all he could do against RDA was hug him against the fence?

How is he gonna close the distance? He's gonna get KTFO trying to close the distance with his amateurish striking. It's like how the Khabib vs Conor fight would go if Conor had the best TDD in UFC history.

Colby better make it to the cage
his head is next to be taken off by a right hand

Back