Colby is a smart guy

not mate im not proving your Point in ANY way.

I make it simple for you.

Smart= doing a living of what makes you happy
Not Smart= working just to get paid and yes it doesn't matter how much you earn.

So your Point is not proven.

If you are happy sitting on a desk and doing desk stuff (example)... even if you wouldn' get paid, then im happy for you.
I would fight even for fun. Yes you might not understand this, but this is only bc you are low on test... ist ok

Who is the smart guy, the one that is happy or the one being a slave to the Bank system?
Exactly what a dumb person would write. Instant gratification, never thinking about the future. Being beat up, penniless and with no education at 35.

Exactly what a dumb person would write. Instant gratification, never thinking about the future. Being beat up, penniless and with no education at 35.
Why the fuck should you be without education? - Like i said im doing 3.000 € / Month.
Why not thinking about the future? - i have bought 2 apartments, buying a 3 now.

Doing what you love, doesn't mean in any way that you will not educate yourself or think about the future.

Understood

Why the fuck should you be without education? - Like i said im doing 3.000 € / Month.
Why not thinking about the future? - i have bought 2 appartments, buying a 3 now.

Doing what you love, doesn't mean in any way that you will not educate yourself or think about the future.

Understood

You are also in a wheelchair and not fighting. Making ok money at a proper job. I´m sure you would be buying apartments left and right on your 700/fight salary just like you are now on that 3k (lol, sure buddeh).

What are you 12? Keep proving my point that most fighters are dumbasses
the true hurts
You are also in a wheelchair and not fighting. Making ok money at a proper job. I´m sure you would be buying apartments left and right on your 700/fight salary just like you are now on that 3k (lol, sure buddeh).
I started fighting at 18 - 21... yes i didn't plan to purchase an apartment at that period, but i was planing to open a Bar.
But this is not about me.

I just wanted to say what makes you dumb is not being a fighter. What makes you dumb is not thinking about the future or dont having aducation. Being a fighter only means that you have the balls to chase your dream.

the true hurts

At least I ain´t stupid.

I started fighting at 18 - 21... yes i didn't plan to purchase an apartment at that period, but i was planing to open a Bar.
But this is not about me.

I just wanted to say what makes you dumb is not being a fighter. What makes you dumb is not thinking about the future or dont having aducation. Being a fighter only means that you have the balls to chase your dream.

Yeah you will be opening lot´s of bars on those 700/fight mega bucks. That´s like almost reebok money right there.

And chasing your dream is fine, but for 95% of fighters, having a job would have made them more money (and better retirement). I don´t think you can dispute that claim. Extremely few fighters get "set for life" from fighting or make it as far in a career as they could have(after fighting).

Last edited:
And chasing your dream is fine, but for 95% of fighters, having a job would have made them more money (and better retirement). I don´t think you can dispute that claim. Extremely few fighters get "set for life" from fighting or make it as far in a career as they could have(after fighting).
"having a job would have made them more Money" - yes i can not dispute that claim.
But is this real smart? let me explain.
You live your live having a good job, making good money, you are safe. You may have a family and Kids, you may not.
Anyway, the time will come for us to die, would we be satisfied with what we have achieve?
I dont know, i hear always my grandpa talking about his stories, the most about fighting (street fighting, he was a crazy motherfucker).
He never talks about the Haus and the lot he have bought, he never talks about his work. He always talk about his expiriences with friends, girls, his travels and fights.

I believe, when he dies, he will be happy, not bc of the money he made or the hause, but bc of what he have lived.
When we die, we will find out if we made the right decisions.

That doesn't make sense.

You do realize that championship fights get booked first before the rest of the fights on the card, correct?

Colby would have no way of knowing who else was on the card until a few months later.

Yeah, correct. TS says Colby is smart cause he (TS) is not.

Rather be a happy hobo at 35 than be an insecure money chasing "successful" man who hates life and will eventually crumple under the pressure of doing what society tells him equivalates to success.

Rather be a happy hobo at 35 than be an insecure money chasing "successful" man who hates life and will eventually crumple under the pressure of doing what society tells him equivalates to success.

Yeah because that´s the only option. Definently what we see 95%+ of people doing for sure. Are you a fighter as well? Happy hobo. Like that exists lol.

With Conor coming back not one person will care about Colby, including the UFC.

You’re the one hating on fighters you never met at 7 in the morning clearly stems from some kind of insecurity or anger.

What a weird guy.

I think the insecurity and anger is people having a problem with 95% of fighters being better of if they were not fighters. Certainly seems to have rustled some jimmies around here.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

he had a surgery

Yes...

Getting stripped because of surger??

Accepted fight IF at a bit later date.

fuk the UFC.

They are too Arbitrary......... Dana is all over the place in What he does....There is No consistency or predictability.

God Bless Colby.

He will be champ again...Because He will Whup everyone they put in front of him...Til or Woodley

Colby is a bag of hot air, like his MAGA friend. Sorry but he isn't a champ, interim or real or in anyone else's eyes.

Bullshit...

He was and IS in manys eyes...

Just not yours...

Wake the fuk up dumbazz...

Yeah because that´s the only option. Definently what we see 95%+ of people doing for sure. Are you a fighter as well? Happy hobo. Like that exists lol.
You are presenting extreme situations as examples and so am I as a result.
I'm sure you could find a happy hermit somewhere if you look hard enough. Open your eyes a little and your mind too and accept that riches and your definition of "success" don't always equate to happiness.

You are presenting extreme situations as examples and so am I as a result.
I'm sure you could find a happy hermit somewhere if you look hard enough. Open your eyes a little and your mind too and accept that riches and your definition of "success" don't always equate to happiness.
Nice straw man.

All I said was that 95% of fighters would be better of working regular jobs. Probably 99%.
Hell we have seen ufc fighters who need a gofundme page for medical bills. And that's the biggest org.

Back