Colby is a smart guy

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Would you honestly face a beast in Woodley on a card that has 3 wmma fights in a row on a main card or a chance at ufc 229 if a quick fight or 230 which will do much better in ppv. Also Colby will be expecting till to not make weight thus keeping his belt. If either Woodley or till win They will push hard for 230 at least.

Coby is a wet Snuggie.

That doesn't make sense.

You do realize that championship fights get booked first before the rest of the fights on the card, correct?

Colby would have no way of knowing who else was on the card until a few months later.

That's obviously his plan but I hope it backfires and the UFC tells him he has to either fight Usman for next TS or get thrown to the wayside.

Yet, getting thrown back at the end of the line after proving that he still wasn't a draw is absolutely brilliant.

You have to be completely retarded to not understand that a heel has to fight as much as possible. He went for "the more people hate me, the more they'll be willing to pay, hoping to see me lose". Guess what, if people just want you gone and you don't fight, they get what they want without giving you any money.

Colby isn't smart, he is getting his fake title stripped because he thought just because he trolls with his WWE gimmick UFC was gonna bend over backwards to his demands and instead learned nobody cares about him. He is gonna end up looking sad and pathetic holding onto a worthless belt like Chael did claiming he's the champ.

Colby not letting the ufc push him around is the right thing and the smart thing to do.

Let the other suckas making 20/20 be Dana’s zombies.

I can see Conor getting a welterweight titleshot if he manages to defeat Khabib and Colby will be brushed aside.

Anyone that has to fight for a living is not a "smart guy". 98% of fighters could make more with a good education and a good job. Especially when looking at life time earnings.

giphy.gif

Anyone that has to fight for a living is not a "smart guy". 98% of fighters could make more with a good education and a good job. Especially when looking at life time earnings.
...What! FUCKING WHAT!!!
i was a fighter boyo, i was fighting in Germany for 700 €/fight. I fought in the Neatherlands for 1.500€.
I Had an motorcycle accident, broke my spine, injured my spinal core and im sitting now on a wheelchair.
Now im working on the desk of a German Automobil Industiry for exclusive Motorsport and im earning 3.000 € net per month.

Im doing alot more Money now, but i would change the desk anytime if i could fight again.

Doing the think you love for living is priceless.

Hope you find happines beyond materialism.

Colby is a bag of hot air, like his MAGA friend. Sorry but he isn't a champ, interim or real or in anyone else's eyes.

...What! FUCKING WHAT!!!
i was a fighter boyo, i was fighting in Germany for 700 €/fight. I fought in the Neatherlands for 1.500€.
I Had an motorcycle accident, broke my spine, injured my spinal core and im sitting now on a wheelchair.
Now im working on the desk of a German Automobil Industiry for exclusive Motorsport and im earning 3.000 € net per month.

Im doing alot more Money now, but i would change the desk anytime if i could fight again.

Doing the think you love for living is priceless.

Hope you find happines beyond materialism.

Well that´s not very smart. Thanks for proving my point.

That doesn't make sense.

You do realize that championship fights get booked first before the rest of the fights on the card, correct?

Colby would have no way of knowing who else was on the card until a few months later.
Exactly what I was going to say, they build the rest of the card around the main event.

Well that´s not very smart. Thanks for proving my point.
not mate im not proving your Point in ANY way.

I make it simple for you.

Smart= doing a living of what makes you happy
Not Smart= working just to get paid and yes it doesn't matter how much you earn.

So your Point is not proven.

If you are happy sitting on a desk and doing desk stuff (example)... even if you wouldn' get paid, then im happy for you.
I would fight even for fun. Yes you might not understand this, but this is only bc you are low on test... ist ok

Who is the smart guy, the one that is happy or the one being a slave to the Bank system?

Back