Colby is a chaotic Man!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am worried about Colby Covington. He is causing chaos and controversy and has don trump in his ears egging him on. It's sad that people have become so divided to the point that it spills over in the MMA.

During the Hughes champ era, shit like this did not exist. When chuck liddle fought been in it never became a race issue.

His an oxymoron and shit like that ruins the beautiful game. It's just a cage fight and should stay that way and politics should have no place in cage fighting and Woodley is partly also to blame and they are both to blame but Colby is the bigger oxymoron imho and seems like they are both seeking attention and don't really care about it and view this as game but it's oxymoronic.

Despite all that histrionics I had no interest in the fight itself and left around 2nd round cause I didn't cared who wins and it was boring

Last edited:
His an oxymoron and shit like that ruins the beautiful game. It's just a cage fight and should stay that way and politics should have no place in cage fighting and Woodley is partly also to blame and they are both to blame but Colby is the bigger oxymoron imho and seems like they are both seeking attention and don't really care about it and view this as game but it's oxymoronic.

Despite all that histrionics I had no interest in the fight itself and left around 2nd round cause I didn't cared who wins and it was boring

Whole thing happened so fast. I had no idea they were fightng until Wednesday. Yet it's Sunday morning and it's all politics.

I miss karo parisyan and Joe Riggs who were funny shit talkers.

I wild each it lol that meets their naked.

Colby is just exploiting the poltical climate to his advantage.. alot of his fans at this point like him cus they are right winged trump supports or racists who by into the gmmick. This isnt the real colby.. its all an act.. i mean im sure he supports trump but many regular non racist ppl do. The ironic thing is colbys entire corner was filled with immigrants and the racist dent heads by into his act

I thought right wing simps were scared like little girls of "chaos"? Ironic that they really are obsessed with that cuck insult.

Don't be mad cuz yo boy Biden lost tree fiddy on this fight.

The real hypocrite is TS. He's bitching about politics in MMA then (in his ultimate wisdom) decides on a divisive political post comparing one fighter's politics w/ another. Don't like politics in MMA? then don't enable it.

Colby is just exploiting the poltical climate to his advantage.. alot of his fans at this point like him cus they are right winged trump supports or racists who by into the gmmick. This isnt the real colby.. its all an act.. i mean im sure he supports trump but many regular non racist ppl do. The ironic thing is colbys entire corner was filled with immigrants and the racist dent heads by into his act

I'm neither Right or racist and I am getting behind Colby. Seems like he's dialing down the 'character' more because even he's getting sick of acting like a twat, but I understand why he started to do it since he was looking to get cut for being the next Jon Fitch to Dana White.

There's not as much racism as it's being made out to be. People like Woodley are detestable. People are shitty to each other regardless of their color. If you are black and someone acts shitty or a cop does something aggressive(Even though whites get killed by cops 2 times as much and don't make 60% of the murder rate as blacks), it's most likely they are an asshole or you are being an asshole. This race shit is being pawned off for political reasons for votes and it's making this country retarded. Shit, I may have war roomed this post.

I am worried about Colby Covington. He is causing chaos and controversy and has don trump in his ears egging him on. It's sad that people have become so divided to the point that it spills over in the MMA.

During the Hughes champ era, shit like this did not exist. When chuck liddle fought been in it never became a race issue.

this is the world in a microcosm bruh bruh..last night was a bit of justice for the real ones---#race cards need need shredded

I'm neither Right or racist and I am getting behind Colby. Seems like he's dialing down the 'character' more because even he's getting sick of acting like a twat, but I understand why he started to do it since he was looking to get cut for being the next Jon Fitch to Dana White.

There's not as much racism as it's being made out to be. People like Woodley are detestable. People are shitty to each other regardless of their color. If you are black and someone acts shitty or a cop does something aggressive(Even though whites get killed by cops 2 times as much and don't make 60% of the murder rate as blacks), it's most likely they are an asshole or you are being an asshole. This race shit is being pawned off for political reasons for votes and it's making this country retarded. Shit, I may have war roomed this post.
thats why blm is such a disgrace--its based off of zero FACTS

You might even say the situation is an oxymoron. Did you like just learn that word or something? Not even using it right

Yikes

The real hypocrite is TS. He's bitching about politics in MMA then (in his ultimate wisdom) decides on a divisive political post comparing one fighter's politics w/ another. Don't like politics in MMA? then don't enable it.

Shame on you!

SHAME!!!!!

Back