Media Colby interviewed by Mayhem Miller!

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mayhem and Colby a match made in heaven, how am I just finding out about this?

You’re welcome.

Mayhem is not called Mayhem in jest. The dude is legit Mayhem still big fan tho. War Mayhem.

Disclaimer: I have no interest in Colby I clicked to listen to Mayhem exclusively. His a living legend but I swear I don't know how the guy is still free and not locked up. Thats atleast a good surprise

Last edited:
Miller was about that life that Colby bases his gimmick off of...

Got the shit kicked out of him by Bisping though lol

That was a fun interview. I couldn't stand Colby when he first started his shtick, but he's getting better at it now & it's coming off more entertaining. Mayhem Miller was fun too. He was playing along telling the other guys that Colby had to stop eating pussy in order to do the interview (or something like that) lol...

Does every person on this planet have a podcast?

Good to see Miller out there doing interviews and mma podcasts.

Rogans gotta get him on one of these days. 3 hours of Mayhem is something the world wouldn’t be ready for.

Mayhem is not called Mayhem in jest. The dude is legit Mayhem still big fan tho. War Mayhem.

Disclaimer: I have no interest in Colby I clicked to listen to Mayhem exclusively. His a living legend but I swear I don't know how the guy is still free and not locked up. Thats atleast a good surprise
He just got out recently

Is this before or after Mayhem blessed him with golden shower?

Mayhem bless

Jason-and-Gator-jason-mayhem-miller-20066039-500-333.jpg

It's wild that after everything Miller did over the years. I still respect him more than Covington.

Back