Media Colby: "If anything happens in the next 12 hours I'm ready to fight"

Dude is the most entitled guy in the ufc lol

This guy went from I’m the biggest MMA stat to begging for a backup spot.

- He is in Jacksonville
- Ready to Weigh-In
- Talks about Ms Masvidal (which seems a little weird and not sure what to think about that)
- Jorge is like the Jacksonville Jaguars of the UFC <45>
- Title fight next no matter against which opponent

OMG, a video with Colby AND the Schmo.

Honestly, i prefer to eat my dog shit than watching that.

I mean, how many of you still hate Colby here? He improved his image alot in past weeks

I mean, how many of you still hate Colby here? He improved his image alot in past weeks

Hate is a strong word. I find his fake personality very childish and unbearable at times. He's a great athlete and fighter though. Great gas tank and outside of Usman I can't see anyone at WW beating him.
What has he done recently to improve his image?

Lmao theres no point TS, most of sherdog a bunch of casual haters. They'll change their tune in due time when everybody else does, just a pack of sheep. He'll win the belt eventually and sherdog gonna say he was always great lol btw don't know why your thread got merged ... Mods probably realize too many getting upset cuz of Colby <Lmaoo>

In a perfect world, Colby would be the one fighting in this event. It was always the obvious choice. Members on this site get way too emotional about these things and let their personal feelings about Colby affect it.

Colby vs Masvidal
Colby vs Usman

Those were the two fights to make...without question.

- He is in Jacksonville
- Ready to Weigh-In
- Talks about Ms Masvidal (which seems a little weird and not sure what to think about that)
- Jorge is like the Jacksonville Jaguars of the UFC <45>
- Title fight next no matter against which opponent

Yooo...it could be a work but if it isnt...dude is a punk for exposing private family biz...theres no reason to do that ..thats low

Masvidal will not be pleased... You dont do that..

But id say its 80% a work to sell a future fight and theyre both r in on it... Only 20% chance he really did this...

In a perfect world, Colby would be the one fighting in this event. It was always the obvious choice. Members on this site get way too emotional about these things and let their personal feelings about Colby affect it.

Colby vs Masvidal
Colby vs Usman

Those were the two fights to make...without question.

So why didnt colby sign the fights then?.. why isnt colby fighting period? ..if hes so good he should be staying active ...

Back