Media Colby I broke your face, Masvidal.....

Look, it's 2021.
If y'all are gay, that's alright.
Should've always been alright; you know, to each their own and whatnot.

That said, after reading the comments here and listening to the interview, I'm a bit baffled at the leap from Usman wanting to demoralize his future opponents (break them down inside,) and your apparent fetishizations of violent prison rape scenarios.

It's sad that fighters should lower themselves to this to try and make decent money.

"We call him George" was actually good. Got a smirk\smile from SAS.

Go ahead Usman. Let him have it. Fire when ready.

"Now? Go now? Oh, okay. Here it goes.
Buckle your seat belt for this...
*clears throat*
Jorge Masividal?
More like... um... George, no wait, Whore gay ... uh... Mess pee doll. Yeah! Boom, roasted.
You want more?
What does BMF stand for?
How about... hold on, let me think...
Bad Martial Fighter?
That's right I said it.
Don't fear me!"

That's champion level trash talk right there.

I definitely approve of mess pee doll.

c530d8ac95c24c51bb3e6c9d340fa4d9.gif

Shot him with the finger gun !!

But for real Kamaru is absolutely fucking terrible at trash talk and I get that he's trying to sell the fight, but he should stop doing it.

Guy more needs to adopt the persona of the nice guy who you wouldn't suspect is so jacked under the office clothes at the water cooler talking about your weekend.

With him hanging around Ngannou all the time with their African connection, he needs to Kevin Hart to Ngannou being the Rock

Colby is 8nly fighter so far to give Usman a fight ... still don't understand giving Mas a rematch over Colby .

Colby is 8nly fighter so far to give Usman a fight ... still don't understand giving Mas a rematch over Colby .
Usman was so scared of Masvidal he held him on the cage and stomped his toes. You call that a title defense? He was playing it way too safe. The fans want to be entertained. Finish the fight or try to finish the fight at least. He knows everyone talked shit about him being a boring ass wrestler, and now he wants to prove that he can finish Masvidal, but he is making a fatal mistake cuz Masvidal will KO him stiff.

Colby didn't force Usman to dictate the *pace in their fight. Masvidal's standup did.

Plus, I don't care what anyone says. Masvidal wasn't in full fight camp mode and only got the call on 6 days notice.
The score might be similar this time; but Jorge's going to come in much better shape.

About the only time I root for Usman is when Masvidal is his opponent.

Usman was so scared of Masvidal he held him on the cage and stomped his toes. You call that a title defense? He was playing it way too safe. The fans want to be entertained. Finish the fight or try to finish the fight at least. He knows everyone talked shit about him being a boring ass wrestler, and now he wants to prove that he can finish Masvidal, but he is making a fatal mistake cuz Masvidal will KO him stiff.

I agree that Masvidal has the tools to put Usman out.
That doesn't mean that Usman doesn't also have a path to a stoppage as well; although I'm guessing unanswered strikes from crucifix or something like that.

Can they stll become friends? Like Rockhold and Bisping?

I agree that Masvidal has the tools to put Usman out.
That doesn't mean that Usman doesn't also have a path to a stoppage as well; although I'm guessing unanswered strikes from crucifix or something like that.
Yeah. Masvidal is pretty fucking tough to put away. He got caught with a submission of the year with an inverted triangle. A TKO from Rodrigo damm that was an early stoppage and another loss early in his career. Finished 3 times in 50 pro fights and not since 2009. If Usman can do it I will be thoroughly impressed and will crown him GOAT WW. Masvidal gets a lot of shit here because he has a lot of losses, but he is legit one of the most well rounded fighters ever. And has heavy fucking hands.

Yeah. Masvidal is pretty fucking tough to put away. He got caught with a submission of the year with an inverted triangle. A TKO from Rodrigo damm that was an early stoppage and another loss early in his career. Finished 3 times in 50 pro fights and not since 2009. If Usman can do it I will be thoroughly impressed and will crown him GOAT WW. Masvidal gets a lot of shit here because he has a lot of losses, but he is legit one of the most well rounded fighters ever. And has heavy fucking hands.

I can't remember ever seeing that submission even really attempted before in MMA, either.

What gets me is how someone can listen to his story about how he came up in the sport and not admire him; especially after supporting other fighters when they were down and out.

I can't remember ever seeing that submission even really attempted before in MMA, either.

What gets me is how someone can listen to his story about how he came up in the sport and not admire him; especially after supporting other fighters when they were down and out.
He really has one of the most amazing stories in MMA. Sure he’s milking the persona a little bit to make some money, but you can’t blame him. Watching McGregor blow everyone away in earnings by being a loud mouth retard sure must be disheartening to someone who’s been fighting for money since he was 18 years old. Put in his dues and still isn’t making shit for money. I’m happy he’s finally getting his worth, he is a legit threat to Usman. He ragdolled Tyron easily, and threw down with Colby and Burns. 2 things he will not do to Masvidal. If he doesn’t play it safe again, he might go to sleep. Gonna be a great fight either way imo. I will enjoy it no matter what happens.

Back