Colby got everything to lose

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I wonder how its its gonna effect him,if he loses he either gets cut or kicked back to early prelims,slap dana forehead with the belt? thats a hardcore thing to say

I don't think there's anyone that can possibly beat him aside from Usman.
If they don't cut him he will be fine.

Otherwise Coker is going to welcome him with open arms.

Basically colby was gonna be cut, so he was like yolo om going nuts on the mic, he didnt lose ever since so he's stuck now with this character and is about to fight for the belt

The UFC threatened to cut him even though he was winning. He was forced to become a jackass to satiate the UFC and its fans.

We deserve Colby.

Colby definitely has more to lose (and gain) with this upcoming fight.

The UFC has consistently shown no hesitancy in fucking him over, and so few fans gave a fuck about him that he had to manufacture his ridiculous Trumptard persona, so a loss would probably be pretty disastrous for him on multiple fronts.

The win over Lawler went a long way though, as both the UFC and even his critics had to take notice. If Colby can pull off even half as decisive a win over someone like Usman, given the very different skill set he brings compared to Lawler, it could be a HUGE statement to the entire division.

Imagine being under the mental pressure that this guy is gonna be under, walking to the cage on that saturday night. Crazy mental strength, gotta give him that!

Personally, I hope he loses. If they match up Tyron and Colby, we can find out what Colby's sister was saying in Woodley's DM's.

I don't think there's anyone that can possibly beat him aside from Usman.
If they don't cut him he will be fine.

Otherwise Coker is going to welcome him with open arms.

Not so sure

Coker, flawed as he is, tends to enjoy exciting fights/fighters.

I mean, he dropped Askren like a fucking hot potato

He's got three fights left on his current contract. If he can get the belt he could have plenty of leverage to negotiate a much bigger guarantee than he is currently getting.

He'll sign with the WWE immediatly. They love that cringey shit. Also there obv. are a billion other MMA-org. that'd love him.

Dana already got slapped once.
PalatableAppropriateIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

Dana won't be ready when Colby pulls a full counter and slaps dana with the belt!
tenor.gif

Back