Colby further confirms the rumors: "I know they are trying to get Jon Jones for 230"

nope nice try.

dana-white-money-cópia1.jpg

giphy.gif

after he had his csac hearing he not once asked about his usada hearing.

cause of brock there now that 6 month testing rule and ufc has to wait until jan 6th to know if brock vs dc will happen

this is why jon jones will never have to admit anything cause he knows people will defend him to matter what.

I play along and usada said suspention is over. doesn't mean csac can give him back his licence back right away 2.

what the csac did was just as big as anything else

jon jones has to prove something to get his time redused and he wont or cant. see you in 2021.
He can prove to csac I'm your only champ who can draw respectable money alone. I think that is more than enough proof. With DC retiring and him champ champ csac will welcome Jon home with open arms like the prodigal son. ESPN needs stars, and Conor's spoiled ass won't give an interview to hype a fight. My tix back on stubhub. Not feelin the hype especially with my busted ass foot I'll just watch from home. ESPN needs SOMEBODY to market as a bona fide superstar plus imagine the features they will do with him and his brothers. Jon is returning and is someone ESPN viewers will see as an athlete that resembles an NFL player. Until someone comes up with a substitute main for Nates return in NYC and can explain why Gus leaves the DC thing alone now I dont see why anything else is more likely. If there was ever a time for rule breaking or deviation it is now with these piece of shit new owners. This is cage-fighting and everyone keeps bringing up "usada's rules." The only authority they have is the authority the UFC directly hands them. I should trust this relationship indefinitely why? Who is overseeing this process? No one? Right this not the Olympics they can say and do whatever the hell they want.

if it took money to fix it wouldn't he have done it already for brock and jon already fought in 2018.

again nice try.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The Goof is running out of options.

1435840221_uspw_6880518_crop_north.jpg

He can prove to csac I'm your only champ who can draw respectable money alone. I think that is more than enough proof. With DC retiring and him champ champ csac will welcome Jon home with open arms like the prodigal son. ESPN needs stars, and Conor's spoiled ass won't give an interview to hype a fight. My tix back on stubhub. Not feelin the hype especially with my busted ass foot I'll just watch from home. ESPN needs SOMEBODY to market as a bona fide superstar plus imagine the features they will do with him and his brothers. Jon is returning and is someone ESPN viewers will see as an athlete that resembles an NFL player. Until someone comes up with a substitute main for Nates return in NYC and can explain why Gus leaves the DC thing alone now I dont see why anything else is more likely. If there was ever a time for rule breaking or deviation it is now with these piece of shit new owners. This is cage-fighting and everyone keeps bringing up "usada's rules." The only authority they have is the authority the UFC directly hands them. I should trust this relationship indefinitely why? Who is overseeing this process? No one? Right this not the Olympics they can say and do whatever the hell they want.

conor not doing intervews for a fight that sold it self is a thing now?

keep dreaming the only way jon will fight is in the video game.

this is why jon will never admit anything and always act like the victim since his blind followers will cry yes yes jon we love you.

espn can go talk to jon jones right now so what does espn care about jon he never fight on espn same for conor he never fight on espn as well.

Never going to happen.

CSAC meeting Jones literally told the commission that he forged the documents, didn't follow there protocol, and that he didn't have any excuses for the PED ("uh i don't know how it happend).

He's done

bingo.;

Is there any reason to believe Colby has access to the inner workings of the UFC? Doesn't train at the same gym as Jones or even in the same state. Doesn't fight in the same weight class. So is he just passing along a rumor he heard?

he just talking. I do believe him when he talking about jon jones ped past.

espn can go talk to jon jones right now so what does espn care about jon he never fight on espn same for conor he never fight on espn as well.
Sooo you havent heard about the 300 million dollar a year ESPN deal. Bye. FUCK JON JONES. I'm a DC guy buddeh.

Sooo you havent heard about the 300 million dollar a year ESPN deal. Bye. FUCK JON JONES. I'm a DC guy buddeh.

good to find the 2nd dc fan.

jon jones can interview on espn now with no trouble. jbj fights are all on ppv so it doesn't really do anything for espn plus how can espn use jon jones on espn plus on events he not fighting on.

good to find the 2nd dc fan.

jon jones can interview on espn now with no trouble. jbj fights are all on ppv so it doesn't really do anything for espn plus how can espn use jon jones on espn plus on events he not fighting on.
Why would ESPN want to talk to him now? A humiliated alleged drug cheat. Agreed they want endless mindless cheap content over quality but they need one guy to point to. I believe its jon jones for reasons already stated. I could be wrong, he doesnt deserve an 8th chance, but UFC has nobody right now. Conor fights every 2 years and GSP lurks in shadows waiting for the stock market and Brock is coming for a one off. I dont know man. I believe what I believe.

Last edited:
Back