News Colby dumping Jon Jones in the head

imagine if Colby Covington is the guy that can beat Jon Jones

But you know what, I don't care, but if you are letting your wrestlers slam and throw others everyday in training, I think you are making a mistake, but hey, it's just me. I don't think they should, and nor do I think they could, but I've been wrong before.

But what on earth are they slamming and throwing people in practice every day with is what I am wondering about.
Dude theirs wrestling practice and tryouts all over the nation. To think that not one person out of millions are not getting tossed on there ass everyday is sheer naivity. I've seen a 3rd grader head and arm another kid so bad the kid who got slammed quit wrestling. It happens. If you can't take a slam wrestling isn't for you. Nor did i vote for trump btw.

Dude theirs wrestling practice and tryouts all over the nation. To think that not one person out of millions are not getting tossed on there ass everyday is sheer naivity. I've seen a 3rd grader head and arm another kid so bad the kid who got slammed quit wrestling. It happens. If you can't take a slam wrestling isn't for you. Nor did i vote for trump,btw.

well almost Trump like in changing what you've said to now. I can see him giving you a big thumb up, or even two thumbs up for learning from the best.

Dude theirs wrestling practice and tryouts all over the nation. To think that not one person out of millions are not getting tossed on there ass everyday is sheer naivity. I've seen a 3rd grader head and arm another kid so bad the kid who got slammed quit wrestling. It happens. If you can't take a slam wrestling isn't for you. Nor did i vote for trump btw.

Anyways, you know that I know that you know that I was right when we begun our little convo. But, it's not really all that important, so let's say that you were right. Okay?

well almost Trump like in changing what you've said to now. I can see him giving you a big thumb up, or even two thumbs up for learning from the best.
I didn't change anything. We had a conversation were I added and interjected some statements. What exactly did i change?
People are getting tossed everyday and evey wrestler has been slammed at one point. They are not mutually exclusive. I Don't think you've comprehended what I've stated correctly.

I didn't change anything. We had a conversation were I added and interjected some statements. What exactly did i change?
People are getting tossed everyday and evey wrestler has been slammed at one point. They are not mutually exclusive.

you added and CHANGED statements so that it would fit in with what I was saying, but hey, I don't care, best luck coaching.

you added and CHANGED statements so that it would fit in with what I was saying, but hey, I don't care, best luck coaching.
You stated people do not get slammed I've proved you wrong with sevral statements from my 10 years of experience. Nothing was "changed" nor could you pin point the "change" you are speaking of. Not to mention you deflect and refuse to touch any of statements.
Edit: if someone had a gun to your head everyday and asked "did someone get slammed today in wrestling" you would honestly say no??? Come on now.

Last edited:
You stated people do not get slammed I've proved you wrong with sevral statements from my 10 years of experience. Nothing was "change" nor could.you pin point the "change" you are speaking of

Let it go dude. That's not what I said. Nor was that what you did. But hey friend, let's just say you were right so that you'd feel a lil better. Okay?

Let it go dude. That's not what I said. Nor was that what you did. But hey friend, let's just say you were right so that you'd feel a lil better. Okay?
You said " you don't dump people in wrestling practice even if you could" (I just said in my last post that you said people do not get slammed I used different verbiage and was not 100% verbatim but IS equivalent to what your original post I commented on but yet that's not what you said????) which is highly incorrect and I've given examples and spoke on over 10 years of experience. You've done nothing to prove yourself correct.

Last edited:
You said " you don't dump people in wrestling practice even if you could" which is highly incorrect and I've given examples and spoke on over 10 years of experience. You've done nothing to prove yourself correct.

I said, you don't slam people in practice even if you could, and you don't. You finish your shot, but you don't slam people. You said it happens every day in practice. And I asked you more than once exactly with what are they slamming people in freestyle in practice every day and you never answered.

I said, you don't slam people in practice even if you could, and you don't. You finish your shot, but you don't slam people. You said it happens every day in practice. And I asked you more than once exactly with what are they slamming people in freestyle in practice every day and you never answered.
Colby didn't specify freestyle nor did you in your original post. Not to mention collegiate wrestling in which Colby participated in with Jons is folkstyle. So why are you now on your 6th post here trying to harp on freestyle when no one mentioned.it to begin with?? Don't move the goal post bud. Also who cares what people are getting thrown with theres a lot of moves. You need the names of moves then you'll actually believe? Lol

PULSE ...PULSE ...PULSE ....

(Crowd quieted)

PULSE HIMMMMM!!

I mean, I could see Colby getting a win here and there. Bones got third place to Matt Riddle's first ffs.

Colby didn't specify freestyle nor did you in your original post. Not to mention collegiate wrestling in which Colby participated in with Jons is folkstyle. So why are you now on your 6th post here trying to harp on freestyle when no one mentioned.it to begin with?? Don't move the goal post bud.

um that's what i've been saying from the beginning, dude let it go dude i told you, you are right. okay? feel better now and go to bed.

um that's what i've been saying from the beginning, dude let it go dude i told you, you are right. okay? feel better now and go to bed.
You mentioned nothing of freestyle until maybe your 4th post in But now youre claiming you've been saying that from the beginning?????......also answer my last question why bring in freestyle when that's not what Colby even participated in nor even relevant to your original comment? You literally moved the goal post so you look less of a goof. I've responded to all your talking point but you can't do the same. You literally deflect bring up trump freestyle etc lol. You've literally ignored every question I've asked you.

Last edited:
Back