News Colby dumping Jon Jones in the head

I would love for them to fight on the same card.

Could you imagine the footage from TMZ of Jones slapping Colby backstage and then Colby calling the cops.

Okay but didn't Jones fuck Colby's Mom?

What a piece of shit. Leave it to this fucking low life to put something like that out there.

Word on the street is that Colby was destroying Jon's mother too. Jon felt so emasculated by it that he started abusing PEDS.

This idiot will say anything and the even bigger idiots will believe it

What a piece of shit. Leave it to this fucking low life to put something like that out there.
Perfectly civil post. Jon taking the high road and exposing Colby as a phony baloney. You have a filthy mind sir. Feeeeelthy.

Both personalities annoy the hell out of me tbh

Whats funny tho is this thread mentions being slammed on your head and then I scroll down and see a Pic of rose in a sherdog ad lol
Every so often the page refreshes and the adblock turns off. This site is unusable with that off. Ads fill the entire page and flash shit in every corner.

Word on the street is that Colby was destroying Jon's mother too. Jon felt so emasculated by it that he started abusing PEDS.
Didnt know mama coke jones was a wrestler! Prime coke mama blasts Colby.

Lmao Jones would literally murder him now.

I dont think ive ever heard Colby compliment anyone except himself so not surprising. Jon is way to big for him, and he would get killed but he already knows that. He just has to talk shit to be relivant.

I know you hate Colby. But he still doesn't deserve to die
I'm actually indifferent to him really. But let's see them fight at a catch weight. Colby talks like he wouldn't have too much trouble lol.

I’ll buy it.

Jones was a lanky guy, not super athletic. Colby could probably outwork him on a wrestling mat.

Lol @ thinking that has any relevance on how a mixed martial arts fight would go.

In wrestling....without Jon poking eyes and kicking knees in. When is Colby fighting again btw?

No one believes that shit. You don't dump someone in wrestling practice even if you could
I do not believe Colby but as someone whos wrestled over a decade. Invited to junior Olympic national tryouts, there are definitely times where you'll go 100% at the end of a 2 hr practice. People getting slammed and dumped will happen almost every single practice. Also Colby is most likely using "dump on his head" as a figure of speech. Colby basically means he was manhandling Jones. Not literally dumping him on his head like what happened to Rose. That being said Colby is lying through his teeth.

I do not believe Colby but as someone whos wrestled over a decade. Invited to junior Olympic national tryouts, there are definitely times where you'll go 100% at the end of a 2 hr practice. People getting slammed and dumped will happen almost every single practice. Also Colby is most likely using "dump on his head" as a figure of speech. Colby basically means he was manhandling Jones. Not literally dumping him on his head like what happened to Rose. That being said Colby is lying through his teeth.

well never been that good but you don't slam people in practice. In freestyle anyways. Maybe in Greco i don't know.

Back