He's already setting up excuses for when he loses. Kinda like his hero Trump whining about how the election was gonna be rigged years before the actual election,
Love to see a 34 year old start to have terrible face and back acne out of nowhere

It was though
Anyone who thinks an old Alzheimer’s guy who sat in a bunker and did zero campaigning, got more LEGIT votes than Obama…Jesus.
Put your hatred of trump aside, it’s literally just comical to think.
Don’t worry, my dead grandpa voted for Biden.

Everything in their lives is driven by their hatred of trump. They still talk about him 24-7. Always making the same tired jokes all their left wing 'comedians' make.

He will live rent free in their heads forever. Complete losers. Imagine having that much hatred for anyone. Someone you never even met. Muppets.

Everybody is trashing Colby here. But I will say something positive about the guy.
He’s gotten 10x better on the mic over the last few years, his schtick was very bad in the beginning but goddamn has the guy evolved as a public speaker. Now that won’t help him in the cage but you gotta acknowledge he’s improved from the stuttering bad jokes and he actually sounds decent.

All natty with unlimited cardio
ukwky2ef8o161.jpg
Natty-2nd GOAT to The OG Natty GOAT, Costa.

Everybody is trashing Colby here. But I will say something positive about the guy.
He’s gotten 10x better on the mic over the last few years, his schtick was very bad in the beginning but goddamn has the guy evolved as a public speaker. Now that won’t help him in the cage but you gotta acknowledge he’s improved from the stuttering bad jokes and he actually sounds decent.
Maybe he can help Tito who only seems to be getting worse.

<DirkMavs>

colby is like a used car salesman that no one likes working with and is always on the verge of being let go.

So Colby comments they won’t blood test but only urine as if it’s a cover up. I currently work for a lab that does a lot of drug screenings, however only looking for prescription and illicit drugs and not for PEDs, so I’m not too familiar with them. In general, urine is much better for detecting prescription/illicit drugs than blood because it has a much longer window. Does anybody with more relevant PED knowledge know if this also the case with things like EPO? A quick google search indicated the tests have similar efficacy but I don’t know.

EPO cycles out of the system quickly. Very easy to hide its use if you know when you are being tested. Dillashaw likely used it his entire career but only got caught once....

Also, when you accuse others' of wrong doing then make a point to explain how you do the same thing as they do - in this case tireless endurance - but clean that's called a distraction and smokescreen.

Even if the allegations are true. Will Dana and the UFC do anything about it? They don't have anyone to market with McGregor out of the picture.

I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC sweeps this under rhe rug to protect Usman. They just don't have anyone exciting to market for PPV fights, right now.

cm3r0276.jpg

Quite a bit of Acne for a guy in his mid 30’s. Bunch on his back too. Bit odd dont you think? Jacked and can push hard for 5 rounds… Colbys accusations dont seem that unreasonable to me

Acne CAN be a sign, but it's very non-descript. Whenever I'm actively training in grappling, my acne goes nuts from all the sweating. Rashguards seem to make it worse.

Colby is going to TKO Usman this time as long as there is a competent referee that doesn’t pause the action for fake eye pokes/ when Usman gets hurt like the body kick from first fight.
Or fake nut shots either. Js

cm3r0276.jpg

Quite a bit of Acne for a guy in his mid 30’s. Bunch on his back too. Bit odd dont you think? Jacked and can push hard for 5 rounds… Colbys accusations dont seem that unreasonable to me
Dude that’s a LOT of acne when you blow the pic up.

I mean ye back acne is a sign of steroid abuse, but it can also be genetics.
I have back acne and gyno since I was like 13 and I never touched any horsemeat and I don't plan on doing anytime soon.
So this is not really that convincing tbh

I mean, there's a very high likelihood that Usman would be on something, and EPO would explain his cardio

Colby said some interesting stuff about his new gym MMA Masters. He says hes been getting more 1 on 1 attention, learning some judo sweeps and apparently has changed his striking stance too. So I really do think hes gonna take a different approach in rematch.
Source?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back