Tough fight for Usman, really hope he gets the W. Colby is scum (or his character is), sadly I don’t even think another loss will shut him up.

Colby On Usman using EPO:
Ive heard first hand from people that he trained with. Some people that I may have wrestled college with that said the same thing. I know hes going to be doing it [EPO] theres ways to get around it the test. There not blood testing, just piss tests here and there. They are not gonna blood test him[Usman]. There gonna let him get away with it. But you know you gotta live with that, the rest of your life. You gotta live with that in your conscious, that you had to cheat your whole way thru your career.

I know I am an all natural American. I worked the hard way, blue collar, earned it, blood, sweat and tears. This is earned to the very core, to the very root. Naturally, I didnt cheat, I didnt cut corners. I took the long way to get here.

You know he[Usman] has to live with that and hes gonna have problems later in life you know. His organs, all that stuffs gonna shut down, hes taking years off his life. But thats the choice he has to live with, if thats what he wants to do thats what hes doing.

Source: Submission radio interview today

Tbh I low key believe Colby here think hes telling truth about Usman
I believe him too, but I also believe that Colby is likely on that shit. Indeed, most high level athletes take some form of PEDs, even in the Olympics (I believe over 60%). It is just a question of levels and timing.

I thought both fighters got PPV pts in a championship fight. Maybe I just assumed it, who knows.

Champion does for sure, challenger usually does as well. Could have been part of the negotiations for him not this time around, would be more of an incentive for him to get the title shot from the UFCs perspective. Or he negotiated a higher base/win salary instead

Really? Most of us consider it tired and contrived and corny. He's def cringe af

Precisely, it is all so transparent... as if anyone can be so 100% heel in 2021. He
*yawn*

Thanks for cliffs...predictably boring and recycled nonsense.

Very much looking forward to the fight.

I'm not particularly looking forward to it, frankly I think UFC dropped the ball matching these WW up. Usman is notably uninspiring as a draw, as is Edwards. Put them together. (Edwards is the rightful contender anyway.) Colby has interesting options and honestly should have to fight one more contender (Masvidal, Burns). I say let him fight Burns, winner gets a title fight.

I'm not particularly looking forward to it, frankly I think UFC dropped the ball matching these WW up. Usman is notably uninspiring as a draw, as is Edwards. Put them together. (Edwards is the rightful contender anyway.) Colby has interesting options and honestly should have to fight one more contender (Masvidal, Burns). I say let him fight Burns, winner gets a title fight.

oh, I agree that I would rather have seen Usman fight someone new, like Leon...back-to-back rematches when there is a fresh, legit contender is generally not a good thing...and Colby getting a rematch after beating Woodley, who was coming off two decisive losses, is weak justification.

Still...we have no reason to believe this will not be a good fight, given the first one and their overall careers, which is why I'm interested in it.

- Colby was beating him 3 rounds to 1, slipped on a banana peel in the 5th
- No one wants to talk about how Colby was beating him

Colby was ahead 39-37 on one scorecard, Usman 39-37 on one, the other was 38-38. If the fight hadn't been stopped it would have been a split decision win for Usman, not a win for Colby.

And that's assuming a 10-9 in round 5. If it hadn't been stopped it probably would have been 10-8 for Usman, so Colby would have gotten a 47-47 draw from the judge who had him ahead, making it a majority decision for Usman.

Ciffs

- The Usman fight is official for UFC 268 at MSG, both have signed the agreement
- If it doesn't happen in NY, it will happen in Las Vegas
- MSG is the most iconic arena, Hulkamania, Ali Frazer, NYC best place to fight
- Dana promised the fight would happen, just took a while to come together
- Colby says he is underrated, media downplaying her
- Usman trying to find a way not to fight him, begging to fight Diaz for an easy pay cheque
- Colby was beating him 3 rounds to 1, slipped on a banana peel in the 5th
- No negotiation on PPV points, no benefits
- No one wants to talk about how Colby was beating him
- Usman just being scrub bums like Journeyman Masvidal
- Watched the fight 20-30 times, bad refereeing, stopping the flow of the fight, giving Usman rest breaks
- He knows what he needs to do to beat him, training the best ever, cardio king
- He knew it wasn't his best performance the first fight, he had food poisoning before the fight, had a few injuries, bad ref calls. Doesn't cry about it, blue collar hard working American
- ATT are not a top team and not American cause they don't believe in freedom of speech, the energy was bad. Bad fighters causing trouble with each other, not a good place to be
- His new gym is so much better, never been happier
- Losing to Usman brought out the best in him, he was just putting on a show, playing around. Did not take the first fight seriously, left with a bad taste in his mouth
- Usman is not going to want a rematch
- Does not believe in ring rust, only mentally weak people do. He is a hard working man, fighting for his troops, for the red white and blue, for the first responders
- Even if he is not fighting, he is still training his ass off, has gotten better every fight
- Same Usman since 2019, not special beating up a LW in Burns, who he has been beating up for year at the gym. Not special beating up Masivdal, Colby was beating him up years
- He is not a GOAT for beating up Masvidal
- Did not want Masvidal to beat Usman, cause Masvidal wuld have avoided Colby, glad Usman is still champ
- Usman wont want the rematch, only one fight to make is him and Dustin Poirier next
- Dustin and his family are Lousiana swamp trash
- Dustin didnt beat Conor, it was a fluke and a accident. It wasnt a win, it was a nice easy pay cheque. Strutting in his face after Conor made him
- Dustin weighs 200lb, he cuts weight to fight smaller people. Dustin is a bully, Colby is not a big WW, Dustin cannot fight at his real weight 170lb
- Can meet Dustin in the middle, they weigh the same
- Usman is the CEO of EPO cause he has been doing it for his whole career, chemical imbalance at 35 with all the pimples on his body
- People have verified he has injected EPO in his ass, they not blood testing him, only piss testing him. Easy to get away with
- Usman is a cheat, will have problems later on in life, not a steroid that can stop Colby beating him
- Expecting a normal fight week, Usman and Ali is not going to mess with the crew Colby is gonna roll with
- Odds makers are losers, putting Colby as an Underdog, they think Usman is a god, they forgot how COlby was beating him until Usman faked a nut shot and changed the momentum
- Does not pay too much attention being an underdog, wants redemption for the cheating
- All the nerds and virgins will be crying, cause Colby said some words and hurt their feelings
- Going from the UFC not wanting him to headlining MSG, he knew since he was a kid he would be a world champion
- Clean living, no partying or unhealthy lifestyle
- Lil Wayne will be walking him out at UFC 268, might get Kurt Angle also
- Will text Trump this week to see if he wants to come
- Prediction for UFC 268, finishing him inside the distance, around the 3rd

yea, but usman broke. his. jaw.

Trump is out and the world is a better place. You could have Koko the gorilla as the command in chief for all care, just glad I don't have to listen to cunt and his ignorant supporters anymore.
You are a sheep.

I can’t even take you serious.
If you think mail in ballots are 100% legit please don’t have kids.

Enjoy your day.
Yet Trump and his supporters used mail in ballots knowing how illegitimate they are.
You are a sheep.
I doubt it.
A sheep is someone who voted for the demagogue that claims to love America but dodged the draft when Uncle Sam called him to serve back in 66. A self proclaimed philanthropist that steals from him own charity.

I believe him too, but I also believe that Colby is likely on that shit. Indeed, most high level athletes take some form of PEDs, even in the Olympics (I believe over 60%). It is just a question of levels and timing.

I think drug testing has always been a rather heuristic process. Find X substance that is a component of Y, or find substances often used to mask the presence of X or Y, etc etc. Record and tabulate the results. Try to match someone's test results against the historical records...

Surely some are gonna slip through the cracks with that process. I just don't think most athletes are willing to take the risk for maybe a little boost in performance, if any. I mean in regularly tested activities.

Sounds like typical Trumpanzie projection. Get that man a blood test.

LOL all the 14 teen year old's out in force shilling for Colby in this thread cannot wait tell Usman sends him running out of the ring crying again

I would give a shit, but Colby has been sitting on 1 W against a retired fighter waiting for the title shot. Meanwhile Usman has fought many times since. I don't want Colby as champ because his ass won't be a good champ like Usman.

Lol, he called him a new name

Marty Juiceman.
And its hilarious.

The annoying part is Colby actually has a decent chance at winning if he made any improvements.

LOL Usman beat Colby at his own volume striking game, and has improved drastically since then.

Before the Colby fight, we'd never even seen Usman try to strike for multiple rounds before.

LOL Usman beat Colby at his own volume striking game, and has improved drastically since then.

Before the Colby fight, we'd never even seen Usman try to strike for multiple rounds before.
Ok? Usman hits harder and broke his jaw. We saw what happened. I'm saying Colby still has a good chance at the upset if he's made any improvements at all. He just can't stand and trade with a proven heavy hitter.

Last edited:
Back