Colby On Usman using EPO:
Ive heard first hand from people that he trained with. Some people that I may have wrestled college with that said the same thing. I know hes going to be doing it [EPO] theres ways to get around it the test. There not blood testing, just piss tests here and there. They are not gonna blood test him[Usman]. There gonna let him get away with it. But you know you gotta live with that, the rest of your life. You gotta live with that in your conscious, that you had to cheat your whole way thru your career.

I know I am an all natural American. I worked the hard way, blue collar, earned it, blood, sweat and tears. This is earned to the very core, to the very root. Naturally, I didnt cheat, I didnt cut corners. I took the long way to get here.

You know he[Usman] has to live with that and hes gonna have problems later in life you know. His organs, all that stuffs gonna shut down, hes taking years off his life. But thats the choice he has to live with, if thats what he wants to do thats what hes doing.

Source: Submission radio interview today

Tbh I low key believe Colby here think hes telling truth about Usman

Umm......, I'm not seeing any actual "sources". Unless you consider "I heard from a guy" a source.

He'll be making these claims about Usman using epo for the next 30 years

cm3r0276.jpg

Quite a bit of Acne for a guy in his mid 30’s. Bunch on his back too. Bit odd dont you think? Jacked and can push hard for 5 rounds… Colbys accusations dont seem that unreasonable to me

EPO isn't a steroid and doesn't cause acne.

Yeah, I also think Usman is going to win, though I'd be interested in seeing what happens if Colby employs a more wrestling heavy strategy.
Yeah, you might be onto something.
Aren't Usman's knees pretty bad too?
Surely worth a try wrestling with him, certainly if you're Colby.

Not odd at all man. I’m 37 and have acne all over my back. I have been that way since I was a teenager. Used be real bad when I played hockey guessing it was because the shoulder pads.
Some people just have bad skin, i know plenty of adults who have acne

CEO of EPO was his only good line. Rest full of cringeworthy pandering buzzwords that have nothing to do with fighting.

Same shit, over and over again. He's a broken record.

*yawn*

Thanks for cliffs...predictably boring and recycled nonsense.

Very much looking forward to the fight.

PED accusations mean nothing when they come from the opponent. There is such a bias and motive.

Now if some random fighter, not even in the division, came out and said that, would be interesting.

Either way, baseless accusation if there is no proof
Except Usman has users and dealers in his team?

lmfao this dude is funny af

I mean Burns easily beat Woodley in a shut out, dunno if calling him a Bum after only beating Woodley is a great trash talk, but whatever, he is about spewing bullshit and that's what he does. Solid fighter, just a little too much trying hard.

my biggest take away - Colby took basic terms to get this fight.

THIS is why the fight is happening. UFC always chooses whatever contender offers to fight for the least amount.

I thought both fighters got PPV pts in a championship fight. Maybe I just assumed it, who knows.

Not at all. I’m just not retarded and realize how fucking corrupt politicians are. On ALL sides.

The difference with people like me and you, is I don’t cry and run around in the streets causing chaos because “orange man bad”

I just go back to living my life and continue to work. Imagine being a liberal in 2021. It’s worse than cancer.
Trump is out and the world is a better place. You could have Koko the gorilla as the command in chief for all care, just glad I don't have to listen to cunt and his ignorant supporters anymore.

Back