Colby defends his best bud Jones.

Lol the second time was overturned due to testing positive for steroids. The first time Jon had the TE ratio of a grandpa. Jon is probably the better fighter but we will never know how well a clean Jon performs against DC. I’m not even saying DC is clean but all we have is the proof that Jon has tested positive multiple times, rumors that he dodged drug testing, and TE levels so low that Victor Conte came out publicly saying that Jon is obviously using PEDs.

Nothing you typed negates DC lost to Jones twice.
The second time removed from consciousness

I am a Jones fan, but I sure wish he would stop embarrassing himself. He may not have done any of the things he is accused of, but you have to stop putting yourself in situations where you can be exploited. He is in a fishbowl where everybody can see you. :oops:

I am a big Jones fan and can't stand Cringey Colby but I definitely laughed at this lol

How do you figure? Bones flatlined DC who, after he regained consciousness, cried like a blubbering baby in front of millions...

tenor.gif

Jones fans are deleting their posts as we speak.

*DUI
*Breaking a pregnant woman’s arm, fleeing the scene, running back for drugs/money, then fleeing again
*Multiple test failures for 3 different substances
*Choking a stripper

This guy is a piece of shit in and out of the cage. The Rampage fight is always a nice fight to have a reminder of how dirty Jones is as a fighter. Literally sticking his fingers out in front of Rampage’s eyes so he couldn’t move forward without getting eye poked, that’s ontop of poking his eyes multiple times.

Fuck Jon, I’m happy DC cucked him for the past few years.

This is the best trash talk that I've ever heard from Colby....

And it's still not funny and corny as fuck!

I'd rather see Colby winning just for the division, then there should be a clear title fight instead of this woodley/masvidal/edwards clusterfuck.
Ain’t no clusterfuck to me ..... Woodley and Edwards are boring inside and outside the cage ..... Masvidal is entertaining and coming off two quality ko wins .... fairly clear imo .... Colby s , Maia and RDA wins don’t look as good in hindsight, And he has lost any momentum by sitting on his ass

Back