Colby defends his best bud Jones.

Jones has been roasted several times worse on this very forum.

Lame.

Jones on his way to defending himself more times in court then title defenses lmao

Colby is getting funnier I must admit.

Jones fans are deleting their posts as we speak.

*DUI
*Breaking a pregnant woman’s arm, fleeing the scene, running back for drugs/money, then fleeing again
*Multiple test failures for 3 different substances
*Choking a stripper

This guy is a piece of shit in and out of the cage. The Rampage fight is always a nice fight to have a reminder of how dirty Jones is as a fighter. Literally sticking his fingers out in front of Rampage’s eyes so he couldn’t move forward without getting eye poked, that’s ontop of poking his eyes multiple times.

Fuck Jon, I’m happy DC cucked him for the past few years.

tenor.gif

Jones fans are deleting their posts as we speak.

*DUI
*Breaking a pregnant woman’s arm, fleeing the scene, running back for drugs/money, then fleeing again
*Multiple test failures for 3 different substances
*Choking a stripper

This guy is a piece of shit in and out of the cage. The Rampage fight is always a nice fight to have a reminder of how dirty Jones is as a fighter. Literally sticking his fingers out in front of Rampage’s eyes so he couldn’t move forward without getting eye poked, that’s ontop of poking his eyes multiple times.

Fuck Jon, I’m happy DC cucked him for the past few years.
Wait is this zone multiverse shit?
Dc lost to Jones twice.

The second time. ...
Tears...

only thing remotely entertaining for funny colby has ever said.

Colby actually got a laugh out of me with this one, but really shit-talk should be reserved for fighters in one's weight class.

Wait is this zone multiverse shit?
Dc lost to Jones twice.

The second time. ...
Tears...
Lol the second time was overturned due to testing positive for steroids. The first time Jon had the TE ratio of a grandpa. Jon is probably the better fighter but we will never know how well a clean Jon performs against DC. I’m not even saying DC is clean but all we have is the proof that Jon has tested positive multiple times, rumors that he dodged drug testing, and TE levels so low that Victor Conte came out publicly saying that Jon is obviously using PEDs.

Slutty stripper looking to make a buck ....WAR JONES

Oh look, it's the trashy male version of PVZ attention whoring on Twitter again...who knew!
I wouldnt even mind his twitter game but man he is so fucking inactive its boring, at least he is fighting soon

Back