Media Colby dating brazillian Polyana Viana is allegedly fake news - FRIEND ZONED

Just when you thought Colby couldn't get anymore cringe. This is just pathetic.

{<jordan}

OddMadeupAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

If they are dating it doesn't seem like they're on the same page. If I was dating a girl and she denied that we were together, I'd probably break up with her.

Honestly tho it's none of my business
Why? what if she's just busting his balls? we don't know.

But I agree with that. Its none of our business. I'm just busting jokes. If they are, good for them. If they're not, they're not. I just wanted to give this forum some content since they seem to enjoy shit like this lol.

Unless her boyfriend is Lebron James, in which case he would obviously kick Colby's ass.
Lebronda wouldn’t do sh*t! The only thing he beats is his sweat shop workers (or makes the call to have them beaten)

Why people are laughing at Colby when he's not the one who's getting cucked?

if colby is dating her, he's dating a liberal chick. Sherdog gonna hate now!

I don't know about that one, isn't there a recent post about him with legal issues from him stealing an ATV from Meisha?

Point is all relationships costs money. Some don't realize the amount of money they actually spend on a relationship, and how much money you can lose in a relationship as well. Plus some people view a relationship as a weakness to them. Something other people can exploit.
I find being in a relationship saves me money. But that is related to how I spend my money when I'm bored.

Clearly they do, lol. She literally just said they're not dating.

We really shouldn't be microanalyzing everything the woman does online and pretend that proves something

Not the time to white knight brah, she had her left hand was positioned over that chaos anaconda, and she's wearing his merch, and posting hearts on his IG, and so is he. How many female friends that aren't into you on any level do all of that and then post it online? You think it would be normal for your girl to do that with some other dude?

It's not just about what she does, it's their mutual pictures and messages. The most probable thing is that it's either all a huge troll job by both, or they fucked/went out but don't wanna make it seem like it's something more, or they were flirting and then things died off for some reason, or they wanna milk it and attract some press by keeping people speculating. That nothing at all was going on is the most unlikely scenario. People say things that aren't true sometimes you know? lol.

She's had Thiago Santos inside of her

Colby could never measure up to that

Not the time to white knight brah, she had her left hand was positioned over that chaos anaconda, and she's wearing his merch, and posting hearts on his IG, and so is he. How many female friends that aren't into you on any level do all of that and then post it online? You think it would be normal for your girl to do that with some other dude?

It's not just about what she does, it's their mutual pictures and messages. The most probable thing is that it's either all a huge troll job by both, or they fucked/went out but don't wanna make it seem like it's something more, or they were flirting and then things died off for some reason, or they wanna milk it and attract some press by keeping people speculating. That nothing at all was going on is the most unlikely scenario. People say things that aren't true sometimes you know? lol.
Nothing white knighting about it bro, that's just how I feel. I don’t have any interest in protecting Polyana from criticism, just calling it like I see it.

Back